Amethyst The Mermaid

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by zyrick2690, Nov 1, 2016.

1. zyrick2690

zyrick2690 Void-Bound Voyager

On her journey to find a whole new world Amethyst discovered Stardew Valley. Luckily enough there's a land there that she could occupy and make her home. She thought It'd be a disadvantage as she's not human but the villagers there welcomed her with open arms.

This is her first few days at her new home :

Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 3.02.35 PM.png

She was so happy seeing the little shack, she can't wait to move the furniture and design.

Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 3.03.44 PM.png

She started clearing the area so she could plant the starter seeds that was given to her.

Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 3.26.17 PM.png

A Stardew citizen named Willy knew how much I love the sea as much as he does so he asked me to come near the beach to his bate and tackle store and talk, he also mentioned he wants to give me a housewarming gift :)

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

^ Don't listen to people like this. Its a cute idea, haven't seen any mermaid farmers yet. I hope she finds her stay on dry land enjoyable!

zyrick2690 and Little Lea like this.
      • Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

Haha that is pretty cute. Is this like a journal of her coming to Pelican Town?

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Though it does beg the question: Whatever will she do with all the pairs of boots the game assigns as armor? :poke:

• Jack Of Shades

If she's thankful to Willy, him? Lol But if she's kindhearted and generous, Linus. I feel for the guy. :confused:

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Personally I prefer going barefoot - Linus can have all my shoes, if he wants them. lol

• Jack Of Shades

Give me summer and spring, definitely no shoes. Fall...pushing it. Winter... only on a dare or if I have had a few Pale Ales. :lod:

zyrick2690 and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                • zyrick2690

zyrick2690 Void-Bound Voyager

Yes lol I was inspired by @LuthienNightwolf and her post about her Stardew Valley experience so I thought I'd give it a try as well :)

I wanted my second time playing the game to have a bit more of a challenge + story that's how she was born lol I haven't had the time play anymore though but I'll make it up to her as I want to see where her journey goes. And thank you for inspiring me to share this idea/post <3 :)

I have a few scenarios in mind that could make her want turn into a human but I'm still not sure on what to pick lol and regards to your question she just doesn't wear them haha

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017
                    LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                  • Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Try to avoid double posting. :nurudapper: You can reply to multiple persons in one post. :nuruhappy:

Regards
                    Iris Blanche