Traditional Anatomie Sketchie (Agaran, Floran, Avian, Hylotl)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by M_Sipher, Aug 17, 2017.

1. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

bodysketches 1.jpg

Some anatomical-like notes on Agaran, Floran and Avian. Still working out some stuff. Realized the toes on the Floran and Avian are… miscounted, sorta. I draw Floran with a rear-pointing “toe” in back, and the Avian should probably have those tiny vestigial digits on the feet.

Rather coincidentally three races with either a single sex or minimal sexual dimorphism between the two. (No birdboobs, sorry.)

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Nicie workie. Ie particularlie likie thie Avianie legies andie thie Floranie facie.

Bork bork bork...

3. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

bodysketches 2 post.jpg

Added a Hylotl!

Aventhor86 and Jonesy like this.
  4. Aventhor86

Aventhor86 Orbital Explorer

I like this a lot. You should do the other races as well

5. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

These are really good, the style is probably the best part. I especially like how you did the Hylotl's eyes, because I imagine that it is pretty easy to make those three eyes appear kind of creepy. The feathery details around the Avian's joints (shoulders, knees, elbows) look nice and almost real (I do not recall seeing much of that in any official artwork for them). The appearance of those teeth on the Floran amuses me it is even better with those large eyes.There is something very familiar about the way the Agaran is depicted, but I can not quite put my finger on it; think you could tell me of any inspiration you had for it? I can not pick out a single favorite among these, they are all really good; they are most certainly the best I have ever seen. I am quite excited to see what is next particularly the Glitch when you make one.