REQUEST Ancient Magus Bride: Elias Ainsworth

Discussion in 'Mods' started by SuikinStar, Apr 9, 2018.

1. SuikinStar

SuikinStar Space Hobo

Hello! Not sure if I put the right suffix, but it's pretty much as is. So I'm terrible at coding and not so good at art either... But I had plans to start over Stardew Valley after a few months break, and I've recently become pretty obsessed with the anime Ancient Magus Bride.
    I was wondering if someone could make me an Elias Ainsworth NPC? You can replace any of the current Bachelors for him as I also want this NPC to be a Bachelor. I have an idea on dialogue so I can provide that info to you. I'm not really sure how to edit/replace an NPC, so any tips on how to do that would be lovely as well!
    I'd also like to note I want him in his normal form and not his human form. (Might be a bit more difficult to sprite... Sorry about that.)

I would be really happy if you could help a girl out! Thanks~ :)

Edit- I don't really know what all dialogue I need. Like, a general list of what I need would be nice. In the meantime, I have a few different ideas on what to say during some things. I also wonder how certain Heart Cut scenes will play out? Can anyone tell me? Never used a custom NPC before.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • thingwithwings

thingwithwings Phantasmal Quasar

This is a great idea!! I have too much on my plate to do it myself, but I really hope someone else decides to try!

• SuikinStar

SuikinStar Space Hobo

I hope so too! I've seen a few anime replacements and I'd really love for Elias to join the mix. ^^ Guess I should edit it and include I would like his normal form and not human form.