1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Resolved Animals Won't Go inside (PC Multiplayer)

Discussion in 'Support' started by AlchemistsFire, Jan 23, 2019.

1. AlchemistsFire

AlchemistsFire Master Chief

I'm a farmhand in a two-person multiplayer hosted through Steam. The host is running Windows 10 64-bit, I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.

We're in Fall year 4, and mid-way through the month the majority of our animals stopped going back inside at night, are sleeping outside, and aren't eating the grass in their pasture. Out of 2 cows, 1 goat, 1 pic, 1 rabbit, 1 sheep, 4 chickens (white,brown,void), 1 dino and 1 duck, only the duck and pig are going back inside..Screenshot

Yes, the doors on the barn and coop are open; yes, we've tried opening and closing the doors; I've even tried removing stone pathway in front of the doors (haven't seen the results yet though).

I'm not sure what else to do, sort of selling them all and starting again? D:

bump?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2019
    • The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

I recommend moving the barn to some where else to see if it forces them to move.

• AlchemistsFire

AlchemistsFire Master Chief

This actually worked!! We moved the barn and the coop and they went back inside tonight! Hopefully we can move them again tomorrow back where they were xD

Edit: We were able to move the barn & coop back again, everything's happy!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
          The | Suit likes this.