1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Anime Character Costumes [Online Compatible] Update 2

Works in multiplayer without other people having it!

1. SomeRandomPerson

SomeRandomPerson Void-Bound Voyager

SomeRandomPerson submitted a new mod:

Anime Character Costumes [Online Compatible] - Works in multiplayer without other people having it!

Read more about this mod...

2. M3cha

M3cha Void-Bound Voyager

Add kyubey costume pls :DD

3. Excalibur12165

Excalibur12165 Aquatic Astronaut

4. SomeRandomPerson

5. Catman232

Catman232 Void-Bound Voyager

If you're taking requests, or ideas etc... I'd love to see Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken!

6. Lemurboy07

Lemurboy07 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmm, you should put a Kenshiro costume and a Dio Brando Costume.

7. Incarceron

Incarceron Void-Bound Voyager

I just cant get this to work. Is there another mod I need to get? When I make a Yarn Spinner, it says Yarn spinner, but when i use it the crafting menu calls it a spinning wheel. after filling my base with the fake Yarn Spinners crafted at increasingly high level tables I gave up.

8. SomeRandomPerson

9. Sanwyn

Sanwyn Void-Bound Voyager

It may just be me but I can't seem to find Sabers pants anywhere in the Yarn Spinner (found the chestguard). I found every other outfit item though. Was working on a mod spotlight.

10. Morjax

Morjax Void-Bound Voyager

Somehow, I'm not able to see any off these on the yarn spinner dialogue. Not sure what's going on there ^_^ Tips?

11. Sanwyn

All I know is that I put the mod in the Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods directory and when I ran the game all clothing items were available (apart from Sabers dress) in the Yarn spinner.

12. DragonSlayer77

DragonSlayer77 Space Hobo

same with me it might be only to humans i don't see them as a floran it might be human only

13. Dead_Orbit1337

Dead_Orbit1337 Orbital Explorer

I am having problems with finding said anime clothes can you help possibly? ive looked in all the crafting stations after looking at my yarn spinner both in and out of admin mode

14. Sanwyn

Not sure what to tell you guys. I just made a new florian character, gave it admin to use the /spawnitem yarnspinner command and the clothes were there. You could try making a human and see if you need one of them to "get the ball rolling" so to speak. (make a human, use /admin then use /spawnitem yarnspinner (with your mouse next to your character) and to make it easier to find the items turn Admin off again with the same /admin command. The clothes should be in there.

Outside of that (and please don't take offense to this but I need to ask anyway) did you unpack the zip file into the folder I posted above?

15. Dead_Orbit1337

Dead_Orbit1337 Orbital Explorer

i have... it doesnt show up in the red "asset" in the bottom right corner of the menu either

16. goldsoul

goldsoul Big Damn Hero

are you going update this mod?

17. Akito_Rui33

Akito_Rui33 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can we have an update to Stable 1.0 release? Doesn't work on stable.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  18. Sylveon

Sylveon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not exactly a "functioning mod" but I can at least spawn the stuff in admin mode so I guess it kinda works?