RELEASED Anime Portrait By Toon and Bunnerz 2016-03-12

Anime Portrait for Marriage candidates

1. Bunnerz

Bunnerz Star Wrangler

Bunnerz submitted a new mod:

Anime Portrait By Toon and Bunnerz - Anime Portrait for Marriage candidates

Read more about this mod...

Villagers thread moved here: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/villagers-anime-portrait-mod.110367/

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    • Bunnerz

Bunnerz Star Wrangler

• laidjon

laidjon Orbital Explorer

I use Abigail v2 (I think) and that has 1 mistake. The red anger icon thingy is under her bow. Other than that it's a really clean edit. Like it a lot.

• Bunnerz

Bunnerz Star Wrangler

Thanks for letting me know!
        Will update in the next ver. c:

• RaulMarq

RaulMarq Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really like this variant! Do you plan to include other villagers in it or will it contain just the marriage candidates?

• Bunnerz

Bunnerz Star Wrangler

Right now it depends on Toonyoza!
            They seem to be working on villagers too so I'll have to wait for them to come out since this variant is based on theirs. xD
            If they don't I might end up drawing my own versions. c: I definitely want to cover all the villagers if I can~

RaulMarq likes this.
            • Bunnerz

Bunnerz Star Wrangler

Worked on some villagers in my own style. :3
              Will do more next weekend when I have the time! They're super fun to make. ; v;

• Courageous Turtle

Courageous Turtle Void-Bound Voyager

I downloaded the bachelors and bachelorettes anime mods. Also.. Caroline, Jas, Robin look amazing! I desperately need the download link for the villagers.
                Anyway, keep it up, Bunnerz!

Bunnerz likes this.
                • domiscd

domiscd Tentacle Wrangler

omg, you Robin looks amazing!! Can't wait to have her on my game. It would be incredible to have all villagers in your style. Do you think you could do Emily and Shane next? In my opinion they are the most poorly designed portraits in the game, they need some love <3

• Bunnerz

Bunnerz Star Wrangler

Thank you! ^ -^
                    Yes I'm definitely looking to do the both of them soon! Especially Emily. c:

domiscd likes this.
                    • nitroplus1144

nitroplus1144 Poptop Tamer

Wow , So Cool

Bunnerz likes this.
                      • Fourleafclov

Fourleafclov Void-Bound Voyager

is there any plan to make anime portraits of all characters? These are fantastic portraits and would love similar ones for other town members

EDIT: Nvm, i see your previous posts. Good luck on all the portraits :D

Bunnerz likes this.
                        • yamisakura

yamisakura Space Hobo

thank you for mod i like it ... <3

Bunnerz likes this.
                          • Bunnerz

Bunnerz Star Wrangler

Updated with Vincent, Emily and Shane! <3
                            Will create downloadable files after getting Jodi done! c:

• Eremis

Eremis Void-Bound Voyager

Can't wait for the first release of villagers! They look great!

Courageous Turtle likes this.
                              • asdasdgfrw

asdasdgfrw Title Not Found

Villagers look really good! But Caroline... Is too round?

• Bunnerz

Bunnerz Star Wrangler

Hmm It looks ok to me but If more people think so I'll try to edit it. c:
                                  Thanks for the feedback~

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Yeah, she does look a little round. Sadly it's kind of hard to get a good look at them with the image sizes, but...she does look a little bit round.

Also...that Robin. O_O

Makes me wanna tear her away from Demetrius even more! =x

domiscd likes this.
                                    • amnesjr

amnesjr Void-Bound Voyager

Any chance we could get a variant of Abigail with black hair?

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Also...another thing I noticed (dunno if you noticed it or not Bunnerz)...the versions of Maru with reddish hair appear to have white pixels that AREN'T there in the default color versions. I was looking at the images in preview windows and I noticed that.

There also looks like there's a...pixel or something?...missing on Haley's picture, right around her mouth. If that's intended to be the shine of lip gloss...I don't think it looks quite right...it just looks like a missing pixel to me. =\

-------

...Just looked at them in-game...and...yeah.

It looks like the "alternative" color Maru portraits have white pixels in them where they showed up in the image preview. Also, Haley's definitely looks like there's at least 1 pixel missing. It's pure white in that spot. It's on her lips, so I figured it might've been intended to be lip gloss...but even if that's the case it still needs tweaking, imo.

I'm using the version from NexusMods btw, because I wanted the male ones to update their portraits at the same time. Dunno if that has anything to do with it. ^^