Other Another Stardew Valley Youtube Series [V1.1]

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by DibJib, Oct 5, 2016.

1. DibJib

DibJib Phantasmal Quasar

Heyo! I go by Dibjib basically everywhere so as a quick introduction: HI! I am Dib le Jib o/

I use to be quite active on the forums doing random mod requests until I fell into a dark deep hole called the "hiatus hole". I've since then, somehow, managed to climb my way out and decided to throw my self into making more videos for my YouTube channel, starting with the new Stardew Valley 1.1 Update.

My style of commentary is a little more relaxed, as I tend to just have fun with the game. I don't *try* to be the best at anything, nor do I*try* to do everything efficiently but I do try to be somewhat informative. I also tend to nit-pick a bit too. For example, if I had the knowledge, I'd love to create or have some sort of hunger mod where your character gets hungry if not fed and it starts to take about -15 or -25 off your energy for every day not fed. (As stated in my first video, I like a challenge).

If that's something you're interested in watching or if you have some feedback, the first video is Here and it'd be awesome if I could get just a few people to check it out!

:D