RELEASED Anthro Characters Continued (Furry Overhaul Mod) + Genderswaps

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Blanchard, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

Sorry, it looks like something screwed up with the Chucklefish attachment. Now try downloading the file and re-installing if you are using any swaps with Hayden. It should be fixed for real this time!

• Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

Another small update today: fixed Marcus's hospital portraits which were displaying two copies of his neutral expression rather than one neutral and one happy.

• BlueSkyes

BlueSkyes Star Wrangler

Hopefully there is going to be a guys => girls soon. There is no female Cheetah NPC that is datable, so that would be nice :cato3o:

• Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

It'll be awhile but we do plan on swapping them as well. Lousy weather has been holding us up and we have some bugs yet to investigate when we have stable power and all that jazz.

BlueSkyes likes this.
          • pizza margherita

pizza margherita Phantasmal Quasar

Hi guys just wanna share these portraits, added night market stuff, etc. The portraits were originally for the Seasonal Outfits Mods but it would end up with a lot of repeated sprites, so i'm gonna chalk it up as a loss.

[​IMG]

characters - most of the time just fixing off colors and stray pixels like Abi's wings on the concert ones

cursors - changed the fur of the Prairie King's MC to yellow again while keeping the ears and tail

loose sprites - updated cow photos to latest cow sprites and recolored haley's sprite in the last two photos to her pink and blue clothes
            [​IMG]

edited Alex's mom and added hair on baby Alex
            [​IMG]

turned the witch into a green crow, don't @ me why she's using the broom when she has wings
            [​IMG]

added temporary_sprite and there was an attempt to draw Vincent's hand lol
            [​IMG]

maps - added submarine_tilesheet

tilesheets - added secretnotesimages

if you're not feeling the changed portraits or just want the cp version of some of the night market stuff or like the other folders, just swap em out with the original portraits and you good

ps: if you use a mod that loads patches to cursors like a ui mod you might want to merge them together. And back up JUST IN CASE probably especially if you're in beta because my SMAPI's 2.7

edit: 11/13/2018 - found more character sprites to edit just place them in the cp assets and replace the older ones

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
            • Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Nice!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
              • pizza margherita

@Sugar-Fable - thanks!

------------------

And whoops, forgot to say everything (just pulled out some stuff that weren't available in the cp version) but one thing (changing the mermaid's mouth and the ears) on the patches weren't by me.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
                  Sugar-Fable likes this.
                • Naesaki

Naesaki Void-Bound Voyager

Wondering if anyone could help, I tried using that anthro kids mod that was linked in here a couple pages back but I keep getting this error and I am using the content patcher for it as well.

[​IMG]
                  [​IMG]

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

You're missing a comma between the brackets between lines 13 and 14. It should be:

{
                    },
                    {​

Naesaki likes this.
                    • Naesaki

Naesaki Void-Bound Voyager

That fixed it, thanks so much :)

• BlueSkyes

BlueSkyes Star Wrangler

Your version is way better than mine; one suggestion though: could you make it match the animation (The pixels 'playfully' moving)?

• pizza margherita

hey there, did you mean the character sprites? like their tails swishing or something?

• BlueSkyes

BlueSkyes Star Wrangler

Oops I forgot to be specific. I meant could you make Vincent's hand animation match SDV's original pixel sprites? (Where pixels are moving, if that makes sense)

• pizza margherita

[​IMG]

You mean like the lines jittering per frame?

If you were looking for the original hand pose, I'm afraid I don't know how to work it out if Vincent had paw pads.

Attached Files:

• Astraysheep

Astraysheep Big Damn Hero

First post ever so apologies if I'm a little awkward or I replied wrong. Though I had to speak up because
                                A. I love this mod
                                B. I actually LOVE this alternate spritework! I'd love if this version was available in the front page or if it was re-uploaded somewhere!
                                C. I've also been kinda dabbling at possible designs for Male -> Female genderswaps...we'll see how far I get though ahaha.. QwQ

• pizza margherita

Hey there, thank you! Though the OP, Blanchard hasn't posted here in a while and I'm not sure if it qualifies to be on the front page. Oh I'd love to see it! I think it'll be a good idea to ask Gaveliere first though just in case!

Happy New Year!

• Rydel

Rydel Void-Bound Voyager

I've been away from SDV for a while, and it seems my compatibility mod with Longevity is out of date, so I've made the changes need it to bring it up to date with both SDV 1.3 and the newer version on Longevity.
                                    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wjuMFUEMTzczZ60dmtAXe65xCARnX27k

To install it, first install Longevity (https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/longevity-v1-5-v1-6-dnpcd_beta-v1-6-9.131221/page-5) and Anthro Characters Continued (OP), then extract the compatibility mod into your mods/Longevity folder, overwriting any files when prompted.

I haven't done anything with alternate portraits or genderswaps, at least not yet.

• Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

Sorry for being so quiet for awhile, been busy. The sprites look great and I would be happy to add pizza's alternates on the front page. Also thanks a ton for updating this for Longevity Rydel, you're a champ. I'm gonna work on updating the front page today; sorry again for being so transient.

Edit: I've updated the mod's front page with Rydel's Longevity patch, I'll add pizza's alternate sprite options tomorrow or the next day, out of time for now.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
                                      • Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Do you plan to do the genderswapped portraits too?

• pizza margherita

Most likely not. Gaveliere's pixelling is really great on those and I feel like there's really no room for me there to change them.

Sugar-Fable likes this.