REQUEST Anthro Player

Discussion in 'Mods' started by AmaaDivine, Mar 27, 2016.

1. AmaaDivine

AmaaDivine Starship Captain

Hi there! I was seeing all the lovely mods that turn the townies into furries, but not one for player.
    It is possible right?

Really don't want hate on this,or at least someone to write a guide on how to do this myself?

(In the hospital again. More infections.)

• Midaychi

Midaychi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

h-land likes this.
    • bulbaswat

bulbaswat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As someone who has actually attempted to do this, I can confirm the difficulty of doing this. Especially getting the ears the way I want them. So far the only way I can think of to get them on the right layer I'm envisioning is through a hat, but I'm kind of against doing it that way, because I want it to look right from the beginning of a save. Once I think of a way to sprite it properly though, I'll definitely get back to work on it and eventually post it.

CyricV likes this.
      • Hubble19

Hubble19 Void-Bound Voyager

• Iceifirex

Iceifirex Void-Bound Voyager

Actually, I recently edited LackeDragon's mod so I could use it myself...
        I used the fox one as a base and redrew the sprites.
        There are a few problems with this, however.

1. In order to remake this mod, I went ahead and combined Get Dressed with the Anthro Player mod. Being a mod I had only intended to use personally, I don't doubt that there will be copyright issues with me uploading the files.
        2. I also combined it with a third mod - Feminine Female Farmer. Sooo, yeah. More copyright issues and the mod uses a sleeker, non-vanilla body. (To be honest though, it would be easy for me to revert it back to vanilla).
        3. Since I play as a female, I only made the female farmer anthromorphic (although, it is possible for me to enable male anthros too).

All in all, my main issue is copyright. In order to publicly upload my reworked version of the old player anthro mod, I would have to gain permission from 3 different authors.
        Opinions?

EDIT: If people actually want me to upload, and I manage to get permission from all 3 of the original authors, I could add different species - not only foxes - in the one mod.

Hubble19 likes this.
        • Hubble19

Hubble19 Void-Bound Voyager

Do it, if you get premission