1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED AnTiMonster - Big Bag of Monsters 2.1

Monsterparts to add more variation. 137 Parts and more WIP.

1. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

2. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

this is pretty cool if i can request a 4 assed creature like the ones that crazy dr from south park would create lol

3. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Haha, I'll think about it. Actually I wanted to do a "butt" tail for the last update, but space is rather limited, just a handful of pixels. It didn't look assy enough.
    But I'll keep it in mind when I do the big quadrupeds!

4. Imblazed247

lol ty i was hopen youd laugh but also consider it

5. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

6. Berra Razuke

Berra Razuke Big Damn Hero

Dang.. You Beat me to it..

7. Vegetable Lamb

Hey Annuschka, I've got some monster bits I've been making, but I'm too lazy to make them into an actual mod. Would you be interested in sticking them in with your mod?

Annuschka likes this.
  8. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

9. Imblazed247

nice butt lol

Annuschka likes this.
  10. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Annuschka updated AnTiMonster - Big Bag of Monsters with a new update entry:

Furious Koala Update, a bugfix and the new attacks

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. LOCSA_XIII

LOCSA_XIII Void-Bound Voyager

awsome works! you could add some custom monster sounds if you want. I know its possible. Ive seen some line of code in the head parts.

Annuschka likes this.
  12. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Yes I know, I handpick the sounds for my heads, so they all sound differently.
    I happen to know an audio designer, but I'm not sure if he's got the time and drive to record more stuff for me...

13. locsta

locsta Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome mod, really good for variety, fun creatures.. For version 1.8 I just noticed the zip has thumbs.db files in it, deleting them about halves the size of the mod on disk, though I guess starbound doesn't load them so that wouldn't be a memory user in that case. Users can delete them with from a command prompt with 'del /s Thumbs.db' in the mod's monsters folder to get the total size to about 338KB. It's very good that it has mod manager support too. Right now the mod uses AntiHair for its displayname metadata though so it looks the same in mod manager as Antihair. Users can change that too by opening the modinfo file in a text editor. Best luck, thanks, et cetera plus moar latin.

Annuschka likes this.
  14. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

Thanks for the info. I guess the thumbs.dbs sneaked in because I used Windows7 this time. I never noticed them before (I use Win8 usually). I will look through everything and kick them out. I didn't know, those buggers add so much to the filesize :wut:
    Ah, Antihair, I'll check all this stuff intensely, too... Thanks a lot.

15. locsta

locsta Void-Bound Voyager

You're very welcome and megamuchthanks! Maybe win 8 has some way to see them? I've never used it, probably only a matter of time before there's an option though.

Annuschka likes this.
  16. Vegetable Lamb

Just some monster parts I don't have time to make but would love to see:

Gingerbread men as a bipedal enemy.
    An angry koala head for a bipedal enemys. Beta demands this.
    A long skinny creepy shadow monster.
    Balloon animals. We haven't been attacked by balloon animals yet.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  17. green3y3

green3y3 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey Annuschka, are ur mods compatible to Enraged Marsupial, too, by just changing the .modinfo file?

18. FuNiOnZ

FuNiOnZ Big Damn Hero

Hopefully there will be an update, love this mod

19. green3y3

green3y3 Pangalactic Porcupine

With just editing the .modinfo into "Enraged Koala" at least there is no crash, maybe it works (don't know the difference..).

20. Eucliwood

Eucliwood Guest

Please update, I'm not sure if editing the modinfo works with this one or not.. but please update! :D much love.