Other Any fanfiction writers/readers?

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by crabrangoony, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Satashi26

Satashi26 Phantasmal Quasar

I'd like to know as well, if you don't mind.

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Eh its all cool its called climbing up a tree to get your niece who is stuck only to lose oyur balance and sprang you arm when you land lol

treebyriver likes this.
      • InvaderRoxas

InvaderRoxas Industrial Terraformer

@Lanx12 Oh dear, I hope your arm gets better soon! :(

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Oh it will this is normal...Gotta break a bone or pull something at least once a month to keep the universe in balance :p hehe

• Satashi26

Ouch, sorry to hear that! Hope it heals up alright!

@thread what headcannon things do you have for characters? like things that weren't specifically said in game but you feel are true? For me:

Leah is vegetarian and loves eating (because she forages for food, talks about berries and fruits, and loves salads, and most of her conversations involve food in some way)

Abigail is partial pervert ( knowing to use a joystick, hides things in her sock drawer)

InvaderRoxas and Lanx12 like this.
            • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Hmmm well for me I think theres a connection between Penny and Alex as maybe being siblings Just for the mad theory that I like to think Penny's dad cheated on pam with alex's mom then left pam cause he had a son. Only to let his vices get the better of him.

• Slywyn

Slywyn Existential Complex

I'm pretty sure Abigail is the Wizard's daughter. Pierre mentions he thinks that Abigail isn't his, Caroline mentions she used to walk around the Wizard's tower until Pierre asked her to stop, and the Wizard mentions that he thinks one of the female villagers in town is his daughter. She's interested in the occult, she's stated to not look much like Pierre, and she doesn't get along with her parents particularly well.

Edit: I'm not sure her using a joystick is evidence of perversion, she plays videogames so it's sort of a given she'd need to use one at some point. =p

Lanx12 likes this.
                • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Yeah I think that is also has some truth in it. But alot of players are saying well Abi use to have chestnut brow hair well my theory is that the wizard had chestnut brown hair at one time also. On a side note I love your avatar @Slywyn Gotta love them ender girls.

• Slywyn

Caroline's hair is obviously not natural(Which is funny considering she gets on Abigail for dying hers), so hers might be chestnut as well. Or it could be a situation where the haircolor skipped a generation, as Caroline mentions that her mother had chestnut hair. So it's not implausible that the haircolor was just from Caroline's side of the family and the Wizard's color didn't transfer over.

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Hmmm good point. That also makes a decent amount of sense. Now I've started to think on an all new theory. Why is there only one dwarf ? What happened to the rest of em? I mean yea we see shadow's all the time in the mines but It seems like I'm only digging up dwarf helemts...Did some kind of sickness spread...Or were they wiped out during the war?

• Slywyn

Some of the Dwarf's dialogue suggests other Dwarves are alive, I think it might just be a situation with Krobus like he's the only one to come to the surface, and unlike the 'normal' Shadow People, Dwarves aren't hostile so they don't bother you in the mine.

Lanx12 likes this.
                        • Slywyn

Chapter 5 completed, and we finally meet a Mr. Rasmodius. Hooray.

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Hooray ! -starst reading- :3

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Maybe the Dwarves left once the monsters became too common? Would explain the lack of more recently made Dwarven items.

(Also have a somewhat convoluted headcanon about the ranch family, albeit one that borrows from something that a nearby IRL family did... Granted it won't see the light of day until I get the chapter that it is discussed completely written and the chapters preceding it. I am taking forever. :notworthy:)

Lanx12 likes this.
                              • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

You truly love being that Mysterious one don't yea fox :p heh. But That is good point perhaps the drawfs retreated more so into the neighboring mountains. And sealed the way out with those boulders near the mine.

• Satashi26

Anyone else get that one idea that sounds really awesome and you want to write it, but it's so far in your story that you can't work it in for at least another few chapters and it drives you crazy? I have one of those with Leah right now :(

InvaderRoxas likes this.
                                  • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Yeah I've had it since I started writing my book... Among my other fanfics...I've got the end perfectly setup with the idea of it and I'm still way back in chapter 3 :cry:

• InvaderRoxas

@Satashi26 That is so me right now--I'm not even joking. I plan on introducing Elliot in my 5th chapter but I just finished the 2nd chapter and the next one isn't as exiting...oh well. Soon. :V

Lanx12 likes this.
                                      • Slywyn

I have plans for things but I don't know where they're going to go or when. I don't usually really plan stories, I just kind of wing it as I go.

InvaderRoxas likes this.
                                        • InvaderRoxas

That's usually how I go about things too-but I'm taking this fanfiction thingy as a bit of a challenge and I'm forcing myself to...*gulps* outline. (Dun dun DUN) Never really fancied the idea, but it's going ok so far, so I might as well stick with it. :party:

Lanx12 likes this.