Modding Help Any idea on where the Dialogue files are?

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by LunarLion, Jul 27, 2016.

1. LunarLion

LunarLion Void-Bound Voyager

This is my first time making a mod (well, more like editing some files), and I wanted to figure out how to get the racial dialogue from the earlier version back in the game. I have unpacked the files from the instructions, and when I go to the dialogue folder, all I see are the "crew member" "deadbeat" and "rebel". I've looked at the rebel and I haven't seen any of the dialogue I've encountered when talking to an apex rebel. Have I messed up the unpacking, or is it in some different folder?

2. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

If those files are ALL you see, then yes, you messed up unpacking somewhere along the line.

When you run the asset_unpacker from the terminal did you close it before it was done?
    The prompt doesn't exactly tell you when it is finished but it does take quite a couple minutes to complete.
    You know it is finished when your prompt prints the next line showing your file path and is now showing your typed characters.

3. LunarLion

LunarLion Void-Bound Voyager

I see... I ran the unpacker again, and waited for about 30 or so minutes until the thing stopped on its own, and now I see all of the files. Thanks for the help

Inf_Wolf14 likes this.