REQUEST Any Short, Curly Hair Mods?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by A Bloodied Rose, Nov 26, 2016.

1. A Bloodied Rose

A Bloodied Rose Lucky Number 13

Hi there! I'm new to modding my games, but I think I understand how to mod simple stuff like hair and clothes. According to what I've read, it involves replacing files with the new, modded ones?

In any case, I was curious if anyone knew of any hair-adding mods that give a short, curly hair option of any sort. I've found a few hair mods in the released mods section, but none really had what I was looking for. Is there any other mods out there I've missed that may have what I want?

I'll appreciate any help in locating the hair I want! If not, no biggie, I'll just find one that looks as close to one as I like! :D

Yoseiri and thelionandtheeagle like this.
    • Ephemeralafternoon

Ephemeralafternoon Void-Bound Voyager

Could you post a picture of the hair you want? i could try making it. X3

eemie likes this.
      • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Since OP hasn't been online and I have the same request, can I show you some pics that I'd like to see as a mod?
        (I hope you can see the links)

1 and 2 are more curly than 3 and 4 cause I figured curls are super hard to pixel. And obviously I don't know if this is what OP meant, so I hope it's close to their request haha.

• Ephemeralafternoon

i use a slightly altered version of the farmer base that has ears, hope you don't mind, i could complete them if you'd like?

ghngfbvxc.png

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

On the ear version of the farmer can you please make a more feminine version without and a male version without the horse rains? I think the ears are a wonderful idea and I would love to use them.

Yoseiri and Ephemeralafternoon like this.
            • Ephemeralafternoon

i could probably get to posting the base, but i'm not quite sure what you mean by "horse rains"?

• Coolwyngs

The reins you use on your horse. Sorry I don't always spell very good.

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Looks pretty good so far ^^ I hope others will like them too. The ears are cute, but maybe not everyone will like that.

• nikiforov

nikiforov Void-Bound Voyager

wow, those are super cute.

Coolwyngs likes this.
                    • Ephemeralafternoon

yay :DD

• Coolwyngs

Yes they are very cool, I like them a lot. When they are finished I plan to add them to my custom hair mod. It is for my own personal use.