Any walkthroughs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pjs61, Apr 1, 2014.

1. pjs61

pjs61 Space Hobo

Whenever I get stuck I usually refer to a walkthrough but all I found is a video walkthrough. Videos eat up my internet bundles. I'm currently stuck as to where the 4th map is. I thought I got the 2nd map but I think it disappeared not for sure. I can't remember where I found it. I just got the boots in the mushroom cave. Currently stuck trying to figure out what to do after get the boots. I have yet to figure out the volcano. On the bottom of the cave after getting the bomber to light torch; what do I do now? When I get stuck I usually go somewhere else till I no longer can go anywhere. Is there any non-video walk throughs?

• pjs61

pjs61 Space Hobo

I'm stuck and can't go anywhere after defeating the drill boss. I'm at a wheel and can't figure out how to get the water pipe working. I got it once by accident but haven't figured how. First time I was messing with the wheel then I heard a noise and when I finally got up there it was activated. After I got killed I haven't figured out how to reactivate it. I tried the video walkthrough but it is having issues. Now my internet bundle is almost gone. Can anyone help me figure out how to activate the water pipe?

• bitsnpieces

bitsnpieces Space Hobo

Which water pipe is this? The only thing I remember happening after fighting the 2 pirates in the drilling machine is the chase, and eventually pushing purple blocks with electricity. Any screenshots? Could help.