1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Apple's Roleplay Tech 1.3

Modifications made with roleplay in mind.

1. Apple Juice

Apple Juice Pangalactic Porcupine

2. TheSeventhSoul

TheSeventhSoul Orbital Explorer

I'm having problems with just one press of F, and it isn't working, even the fact that I'm using a vanilla character, a human.

3. Apple Juice

Whoops, last update didn't get pushed properly; should be working now.

4. Apple Juice

5. Dean102

Dean102 Void-Bound Voyager

Once the update hit, a character pre 1.3 is now unable to noclip and sit. Help?

6. Apple Juice

[​IMG]

7. starbound37833

starbound37833 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

how do i get the techs cause they arent in the tech console and i dont know how to even get them plzzzzz help

8. Apple Juice

It replaces the distortionsphere, so you're going to have to do the quest to unlock that before you have access to it on the console.

9. Justin93Daniels

Justin93Daniels Big Damn Hero

Heyo! Love the mod, and the ability to eat while sitting down! Question, though... is there a way to toggle it to where you ONLY sit down, without spinning, growing, etc.? I kinda-sorta use a grappling hook, and would appreciate not spinning around in circles with a rope clipping out of my arse by the time I get to the top. xD

10. TigerKirby215

TigerKirby215 Big Damn Hero

FINALLY A SHRINKING/GROWING MOD THAT WASN'T LAST UPDATED IN KOALA BETA! :D
    There's probably some basic script editing I could do to fix this "problem" of mine but I can't open .pak files. (I use 7zip and am not exactly keen on getting a new program just to tinker with one person's mod.) I'm wondering if it would be possible to release a version of this mod that doesn't provide damage immunity? I shared this mod to an RP server I play on but they do have some PvP and Survival areas along with the RP worlds, and while we'd love to use this mod for all the functions it provides (was having a blast doing flips while testing this mod out in solo) we don't want to turn our server into a 100% RP server.

For the most part we just give everyone a custom "crown of RPing" head armor when they're on an RP planet that gives the player a ludicrous amount of health and protection. This along with some race mods that have invisible cosmetic helmets allows for "essentially damage immunity" on our server.

11. Apple Juice

Next iteration of the mod will have toggles for most functions; not going to bother updating this since I'm essentially doing an entire code re-write.

12. epicman12390

epicman12390 Void-Bound Voyager

Can I turn off the invulnerability somehow?

13. Apple Juice

14. Fraston

Fraston Void-Bound Voyager

How does one remove the other techs?

15. conner sound

conner sound Void-Bound Voyager

every time I press g after im done resizing my model I get stuck where i am left off and am unable to move

16. SlashPoint

SlashPoint Void-Bound Voyager

aaand what's the next iteration?