Modding Help apply glow ring-like effect?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by contrarequiallas, Aug 26, 2018.

1. contrarequiallas

contrarequiallas Void-Bound Voyager

yo! i hope this is posted in the right place. i haven't posted in a forum since like 2008 so i'm unfamiliar with the format.

i just got into modding and i'm having a ton of fun with it. while most of the resources i've found so far have been really helpful, i think the question i have is a little more specific than the general resources provide so i'm not sure what to look for. i'm happy to figure most stuff out on my own, but in this scenario i'm dead in the water. all of my modding thus far has been purely cosmetic xnb edits for things like hats, character sprites, and portraits.

my question is this: i was wondering if anyone could give me an idea as to how i might add a glow ring effect to an item so it functions like a lantern. sorry if this is a silly question, but i'd appreciate any help even if it's just a tiny nudge in the right direction.

thanks so much!

• Deadgrlzinc

Deadgrlzinc Intergalactic Tourist

I am having the same problem I cant figure it out and i really have some objects in a mod im creating i want to glow..any help would be appreciated