1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Arcana v0.8.0.11

Arcana is a growing techno-magic themed Starbound mod that features a vast amount of added content.

1. sleepySva

sleepySva Void-Bound Voyager

sleepySva submitted a new mod:

Arcana - Arcana is a growing techno-magic themed Starbound mod that features a vast amount of added content.

Read more about this mod...

2. Malfar

Malfar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Malfar sees "new planets, blocks, furniture and weapons"
    Malfar sees "compatible with FU, Elithian, Knightfall, WW"
    Malfar hits DOWNLOAD button so hard he now needs a new mouse

zoklyinkling likes this.
  3. StarFAmed

StarFAmed Intergalactic Tourist

is there are any github links for arcana ui add-on (using gog.v and want to get the full arcana experience)

4. sleepySva

5. zoklyinkling

zoklyinkling Void-Bound Voyager

How do you obtain ze galactic atlas or was it removed?

6. zoklyinkling

7. sleepySva

8. zoklyinkling

I wanted to ask if anyone had the fonts used in this mod and its cover art. I wanted to use them in some school projects since I'm taking Graphic Design at a vocational school. vocational as in you know, trades :) it's fine if you don't want to but under DMCA copyright law of fair use, It shouldn't be in violation of general copyright standards if used in school projects with the intent to learn and not profit from the creator's work. (I think I have that statement right)
    anyway, it's all up to you. *hits lock button on mac keyboard instead of delete* I just wanted to ask since I couldn't find the fonts on the Github mod files.

postscript: A suggestion for this mod would be a scriber's table where the player can write in blank codexes which are crafted from 3 pieces of paper and, 2 leather sheets. leather sheets can be crafted at the spinning wheel. you could also add a cover press where you can customize the cover of your book with a number of presets.

9. sleepySva

10. zoklyinkling

https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/

use this if you're anticorporate or steam doesn't work.

11. Sampistola

Sampistola Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello interesting mods but I was wondering if this mods affects Galactic shop and addons since there is a change from TP to Galactic shop but it is towards Nova Station and in GS it does not give me access to FU items I do not know if it is because of arcana or something is not right in my game

12. Rubidiumi238

Rubidiumi238 Aquatic Astronaut

Arcana is making my game close on itself after the chucklefish logo. Please rectify if something is wrong with the compatibility of my downloaded mods or if there is something wrong with this mod release itself. please comment if you know a fix. upload_2022-7-27_16-39-58.png These are my installed mods. EDIT: ignore the contentss.pak, i deleted it and still not working. the contents.pak is the xbawks species slot extension mod. and i know arcana is making the game crash as i tried playing the games with all other mods except arcana after deleting arcana from the mod folder and the game was working fine.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
  13. harimauputih

harimauputih Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is amazing! Oh and, where the last updated mod here? I guess I should get it from github

14. stojan45

stojan45 Big Damn Hero

CTD when just arcana is in the mods directory.