1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Arcane Add On 1.9.02 DROPBOX

Interesting Tiered Magic, Balanced for the Game.

1. thethinker686

thethinker686 Big Damn Hero

Is there a list of servers with this mod? Or maybe someone here knows a good server I want to do pvp with this mod it's so fun in single player but the monsters are to easy so I want a greater challenge

2. Noihs

Noihs Intergalactic Tourist

Something tells me that full enchantment and strong weapons will own the competition. :p

3. thethinker686

thethinker686 Big Damn Hero

Of course the level ten spells are a bit ridiculous....But that's why it would be so interesting, the fact that everyone else has the same abilities and powers, it's not just u who is op as hell! What would decide the battle is who has more skill at using the spells. That, and who lags the least during meteor storm :p

4. alexACE

alexACE Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Download Blocked: May contain viruses or spyware"

Is there something I should know about before downloading this?

5. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

^^ Yup, you should know that your anti virus IS BULLSHIT!

6. alexACE

alexACE Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've tried turning off my antivirus, and my firewall, and it's still getting blocked. Did anyone else have this issue?

7. Illandriel

Illandriel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This mod never ceases to astound me. ^_^[DOUBLEPOST=1407986625][/DOUBLEPOST]To all who are having difficulty when using the F key to select a spell: Double tap F or right click with the magitech equipped and a spellbook in hand.

Not yet sure if this has already been posted.[DOUBLEPOST=1408025226][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Could you supply any more details?
    What browser are you using?
    How high is windows security?
    What is your operating system?
    What antivirus are you using?

A couple of these are probably unnecessary, but never hurts to be thorough.[DOUBLEPOST=1408130156][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd like to recommend a spell: Setting a portal in one place and another in another place, also, setting multiple sets of portals or each player having their own set of portals.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  8. Florrosada12

Florrosada12 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How did you tier up the book? And have you been able to make any of the other books? I only have the level one Universal spell book available right now.

9. Illandriel

To unlock the next tiers of spellbooks you progress through the game as you normally would (starmap upgrades from killing bosses and crafting them).

10. Deathfin

Deathfin Void-Bound Voyager

How do you enchant weapon?

11. Illandriel

Not sure this has been implemented yet.

12. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just saying, but a version replacing the books with wands would be wonderful. I'm not a fan of large sprited weapons, like the books are. That's also why I generally stick to weapons that make sense large, or that have small sprites like some pistols. It's a minor complaint that would be wonderful if addressed but not really necessary.

Edit: It'd also be really nice if this was organized into it's own filter in the Tabula Rasa.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  13. Illandriel

I miss the spellbook that had all spells... :/ It actually took skill to use, not memory... But it also took some memory.

14. youknowgasai

youknowgasai Space Spelunker

Um, I might be missing something but the page the download link takes me to says the mod has been taken down/deleted/moved, so I can't get it. What up with that?

15. Illandriel

16. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

It's a cool mod,

But How do you install it?

I mostly install it by adding the folder to the mods.

But to be honest, Very good mod.

17. Illandriel

Open the archive and take out the folder, put the folder in the mods folder.

Presios Saiyan likes this.
  18. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

I can do it, And also.......Magic can be powerful......

But can be fallen into the wrong hands of the baddies.

By the way, The other older link is broken or removed.....

Also, Thank god for the extra link that you gave for everyone!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  19. Riptide

Riptide Void-Bound Voyager

Am I missing something or is the download link broken?

20. Illandriel

The download link appears broken at the moment, and Seter, while active on the forums, hasn't posted any updates or comment in a while. I wonder if he still works on this mod...

Presios Saiyan likes this.