1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Arsenalbound - Indix race mod 1.7

Adds a data ghost race, the Indix.

1. rooki1

rooki1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Fixed. Thank you.

2. 7ucky

7ucky Big Damn Hero

In the last patch, the improvement for Emergency Disassembler disappeared. He is not in the anvil.

3. rooki1

4. 7ucky

7ucky Big Damn Hero

5. verruckt

verruckt Void-Bound Voyager

Got a problem here, I see everything in game exept the race in the "new character" menu

6. 7ucky

7ucky Big Damn Hero

You need to download Mod for Custom races. Try this one

7. verruckt

verruckt Void-Bound Voyager

thanks a lot

8. 7ucky

7ucky Big Damn Hero

You are welcome ;)

9. Inferus[RF]

Inferus[RF] Pangalactic Porcupine

Just want to point out that the indix2chest/legs (The Indix material outfit) is currently not available via spinning wheel/sewing machine, only in the character creation, out of curiosity is that intentional? or was it just forgotten.

10. rooki1

11. Drig insarcol

Drig insarcol Subatomic Cosmonaut

Considering the hostile look of the Lastree, would they not use this to their advantage and make a particularly frightening armour to deter conflict. This could be very reminiscent of the daemons in human cultures, including skeletal wings (maybe with flame jets), glowing eyes and maw as well as flaming claws. Scaring away an enemy can be more valuable than killing or otherwise removing a combatant. It would also mean that the combatant might attribute the sight to something supernatural and not think about the scary looking race in uscm gear and be more likely to spread stories of demons and spirits rather than the truth.

12. rooki1

First of all, it's an error of the humanization. There is no guarantee that all species of the galaxy will share the same view of the demon, a funny beard human guy with a tail and horns.

They are not the dressed villains of the Scooby Doo. They are operators, professionals, and soldiers. Considering that the primary object of them is a protect the humans, it is not helpful to take the form that threatens them.

Given this, arming themselves with old USCM assets widely spread across the galaxy could be a better cover, just as black ops operators who armed with eastern equipment.

13. Drig insarcol

Drig insarcol Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks for the clarification

14. rooki1

15. rooki1

16. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I'm getting some errors in my log about your projectile files. Looks like the dreaded Lonely Curly Brace strikes again. Log here: https://pastebin.com/JUjSrSGh

17. 7ucky

7ucky Big Damn Hero

When are the new updates?

18. ZeroRing

ZeroRing Aquatic Astronaut

Plz help, it just crashes my game on startup >_< i wanted this race so badly ;-;

19. rooki1

20. Doodlinka

Doodlinka Void-Bound Voyager

The race doesn't show up in character creation menu

Attached Files: