1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Art and things by Cap'n Andromeda!

Discussion in 'Art' started by Cap'n Andromeda, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Cap'n Andromeda

Cap'n Andromeda Aquatic Astronaut

I'm going to share my art and possibly crafts(?) on this thread! I'll post both my traditional art and digital art here

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is HIGHLY appreciated!

(I think I'm dumb but for some reason I can't upload my files even if they are below 10mb)
    (Please help me :avalicry:)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Here are all the possible solutions I can think of. I'm no tech expert, but here I go.
    Restart your device. If I have my computer on for too long, it starts acting up.
    If you try to upload multiple things AT ONCE it doesn't work. At least for me. I have to upload stuff individually. You can have multiple files in one post though.
    Make sure the files are in the right format. They probably are, but you should check just in case.
    That's all I have. Good luck!

Also, this doesn't mean you're dumb. It might just be an issue with the forums.

Cap'n Andromeda likes this.
  3. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

I'm leaving this comment so i get notifications when you post u_u

Cap'n Andromeda and Dragonclaw like this.
  4. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

It could be forum issue and whatnot. Have you tried uploading in a different browser (i.e. Firefox, Chrome)?

If it still doesn't work out, then you might have to use image hosting sites like Imgur or Photobucket.

5. Cap'n Andromeda

[​IMG]

Thanks to everyone who replied and tried to help me in my plight! I really appreciate it c:

Unfortunately, I still haven't figured out why I can't upload images straight from my computer so I just decided to use an image hosting site to proxy until I resolve this issue. In the mean time, here's a quick doodle I made of what I probably looked like figuring out how to fix my technical issue.

6. Cap'n Andromeda

[​IMG]

Also here. Have my unfinished sketch of my character in Stardew Valley. (Obviously a shameless self-insert hehehehehehehe)

7. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Wow, this is some crazy good stuff! Glad the image problem was sorted out because I'm really happy to see this!

(Also remember to avoid double+ posting whenever you can! :D)

8. Cap'n Andromeda

Thanks! I'm glad you think so c:

I'll keep that in mind :catnod:

9. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

WOOOOOW! LOOK AT THAT!! that's awesome maam!

10. Cap'n Andromeda

Thanks! c:

Nibolas O Anelbozas likes this.
  11. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

WOW. This is REALLY good. Great work!

12. Cap'n Andromeda

Thanks for the kind words c: