1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

artifacts aren't registered in your collections

Discussion in 'Support' started by TheShelow, Oct 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TheShelow

TheShelow Space Hobo

Hi guys, I have a problem and I try explain what happens to me, even though my English is very bad. Well... I'm playing stardew valley on nintendo switch, but two of the artifacts I have in the museum do not come out as unlocked, the hermit seed and ornamental fan, can hel me please?.

• TheShelow

TheShelow Space Hobo

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

There is no way to remove artifacts from the museum collection, so you just have to find them again. If they've been donated, but their description still says "You should show this to Gunther...." then there is nothing you can do, but start a new game. Unfortunately, there is no way to upload a saved game to this forum, and fix it for the Nintendo Switch. So sorry!

• TheShelow

TheShelow Space Hobo

I hope a good solution, this must have a future solution with an update :/.
        I will not start a new game to get 100%, but thanks for your reply.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
        • TheShelow

TheShelow Space Hobo

two seeds and nothing...

although the other device is already unlocked.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
          • margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

The next time you find a seed, keep it in your inventory overnight. It may help.
            I experienced this bug once on PC with Elvish Jewelry, and saw it happen to a game streamer with another artifact.
            In the streamer's case, holding it in inventory overnight made it register as "found". In my case, dragging it out of inventory and dropping it, then allowing it to be picked up again made it register as found.
            Good luck!