Man oh man, I apologize for the mod not working right. When I went to go check it, I figured out the problem; I forgot to enable its recipe in the player config patch. That's absolutely bad of me! The patch errors you see in the log are just a side effect of how I set up my dungeon. It's not affecting anything negatively, so don't worry! Starbound just hates how I set it up. I can't use Tiled, as it caused me to get the Blue Screen of Death after well over a decade. So, I'm doing it the old fashioned way. It was more fun that way anyway. As of this posting, I'll have uploaded a fix (and a little bit of new content!) shortly as an apology.