1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Augments Station 1.1.1

This mod adds a station to extract/split/upgrade/combine lures, reels, collars, and augments.

1. malachy1681

malachy1681 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Iroaseta Thanks for the replay on that issue. I'll look more into it soon. If all else fails, I may just have to use a Windows machine to upload it to the Steam Workshop.

@AleriaAlexie Yeah, I haven't yet used Frackin Universe. It's most likely how my mod is interacting with their method of implementing certain augments. I'll look into as soon as possible.

2. malachy1681

malachy1681 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

malachy1681 updated Augments Station with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes and Compatibility Additions

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. MichaelNevermore

MichaelNevermore Void-Bound Voyager

Great mod! Any idea how long before it will be updated for Starbound 1.2? Thanks.

4. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

It already works for Starbound 1.2, and its compatible with Augmented Armors mod(Have fun figuring out what augments you want to combine since you can use up to 12 of them).

I still need to test this with the Lava Resist Augment mod to see if it can be combined with other augments.

5. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

my game crashed to main menu when ever i hover my mouth over one of my combined augs and tell me this.....(AssetException) Error loading asset /interface/tooltips/Replace Me.tooltip.....do you know what causes this? it never happened before
    my log
    https://pastebin.com/GSJ1ckKc

6. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Same here - that said, do you think it's possible it might be related to FU's take on augments? Here's the pastebin log;

https://pastebin.com/0b0nNYuQ

7. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

Yes it is

8. Dzony_B

Dzony_B Subatomic Cosmonaut

love the upgrade on other mod but personally i prefer no limit to upgrading... not for cheaty reasons but its mostly i dont have a best pc so when i get to some low frames i tend to die and and im unable to do anything,and challenge rooms are impossible,and it would help if i could remove the limit.

other reasons are that i love to just slowly walk towards the enemy while they shoot in fear at me while i snipe them slowly one by one.
    i fall a lot...my new base is in really high up...

9. MichaelNevermore

I've read through this thread and it seems like there have been compatibility patches for Frackin' Universe, but I just want to double check, since it's been almost a year...

Is this mod still fully compatible with Frackin' Universe, or are there still crashes / augments that can't be combined?

10. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Sort of ish?

I use it with FU and don't hit any problems - usually. A couple of times I hit a crash relating to something named "REPLACE ME", but reloading the game and using the station again worked fine. So, it seems to be rare and random.

11. MichaelNevermore

Sweet. Good enough for me. Thank you.

12. SkyeTheTerribleBeastie

SkyeTheTerribleBeastie Pangalactic Porcupine

Yup, ran into the issue with the missing tooltip - probably related to F.U.

(AssetException) Error loading asset /interface/tooltips/Replace Me.tooltip

Happens when I get juuuuust the wrong combination of augments crafted, or have it made and hover over it (to bring up the tooltip). If this happens, just quickly Shift-click it back into the Station, and deconstruct it, try again with a different combo.

1) Poison Shield, Acid Shield, Bio-ooze Shield (error)
    2) Poison Shield, Acid Shield, Water Walking (error)
    Maybe the combination of Poison & Acid?
    3) Acid Shield, Bio-Ooze Shield, Water Walking (works)
    4) Poison Shield, Bio-Ooze Shield, Water Walking (error)
    Looks like Poison causes issues... testing that now...
    5) Poison Shield, Erchius Shard, Targeting Chip (error)
    6) Poison Shield, Kinetic Field (error)

Survey says: Don't combine your Poison Shield Augment with others, as it'll make an unholdable (can't pick it up with your cursor without crashing) combined augment.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  13. Avito

Avito Subatomic Cosmonaut

I found a problem as you can see on the scr or collar the pet is in the wrong place

Attached Files:

14. Avito

Avito Subatomic Cosmonaut

when it will be updated ?

15. RDKateran

RDKateran Big Damn Hero

Having a bit of augment weirdness with this. When I combined a Healing III augment with a Poison Resist augment, it gave me a combined augment of... Posion Resist and Thorns. Breaking them back down gave me back the Healing III and Poison Resist augments though.