1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Automatic Irrigator v2.3

Automated irrigation with resource cost

1. TinchoX

TinchoX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any chance this mod works on 1.0 yet?

2. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

3. seriosman

seriosman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

have uptade for version 1.2.0?

4. ratkintheoverestimated

ratkintheoverestimated Phantasmal Quasar

It doesn't seem to have the outdated tag. Is it still functional?

5. Nightmaster

Nightmaster Pangalactic Porcupine

I have tried this mod but it seens it make a call for craft stations that are no longer ingame.

Is there any way to unpack the mod so that I can find out the internal name of the irrigator and pipes so I can spawn it and test if it still work?

6. socom55

socom55 Void-Bound Voyager

there is an unpacked version but it dose not work it more or less outdated if there is no update

7. Kreksar5

Kreksar5 Intergalactic Tourist

Hi. First of all I'm sorry for necroing an old post. However, I wanted to let people know that I have a working copy of this mod. I patched it myself sometime back in 2016 (I think) and can confirm it IS working on the latest build. I don't remember exactly what I did to get it to work so I unpacked my working version and compare it to the latest source code I can find online to see what I changed. I know I updated the crafting tables so that the recipes can be made in current games. I also changed the requirement of what metal it takes to make the irrigation pipes from titanium to iron. Since it was 2(?) years ago I don't remember how I figured out what to fix but I uploaded results of a WinMerge comparison so people could see what I did to the code. I am going to try and post the fixed version here with this post. If it doesn't work I plan to post it to Nexus since the author gave his permission to do so if he fell off the planet.

Attached Files: