1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali Defense Turrets 2.0

Protect your Avali settlement!

1. Syfe_Fireshard

Syfe_Fireshard Pangalactic Porcupine

Syfe_Fireshard submitted a new mod:

Avali Defense Turrets - Protect your Avali settlement!

Read more about this mod...

2. Syfe_Fireshard

Syfe_Fireshard updated Avali Defense Turrets with a new update entry:

Starbound 1.0 Compatability!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. tomssuli

tomssuli Title Not Found

Nice mod! =)

Could this be added to steam workshop?

4. Syfe_Fireshard

possibly, as long as im not swarmed by more people who dont realize that if it says Avali it means it needs the Avali mod -.- having waayyy too much of that on there

5. tomssuli

tomssuli Title Not Found

Hehe, it should be clear if you tell it the first thing in the description (with capitalised letters to make sure)...

Of course there are and always will be the people who just frantically poke around everything without reading any instructions as much in real life as in games and internet. It can't be helped, but we can make as clear and visible instructions as possible no minimize the "damage" =)

6. Syfe_Fireshard

yeah, i posted a picture with large red letters on the first image slot, if they dont see that then oh well. ive also announced that ill delete any stupid questions revolving around how its crafted or what the nanolathe is. these are explained and a given if you've EVER played as an Avali. im tired of explaining it.

7. tomssuli

tomssuli Title Not Found

Not to be nagging, but have you yet considered the workshop?

I'm asking, because I'd like to have this on my private server, but my server and the players use workshop for the mods, as it's the simplest way to mod/unmod the game: You can subscribe to my mod collection with one click and you're good to go... The mods also update themselves. Same goes for my dedicated server, I tell the server once what mods to use and they then automagically update whenever the mods are updated =)

8. Syfe_Fireshard

possibly. i got flooded with dumb questions on my last upload -.- no one on the workshop can read.