1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathedge736

Deathedge736 Giant Laser Beams

yup he really needed to cut the hours he was spending on starbound down a bit.

2. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

Ok I know that I love playing starbound as much as I can but holy crap I'm not that addicted no I understand why he was stressed (and he told me that I didn't have my priorities in order...) what he needs right now
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    TeddyBearYoshi likes this.
  3. Mc Fow1er

btw whats a clan on the forums is it like a form of a conversation???

4. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

It's a group of individuals.

5. Mc Fow1er

Yes I know what a "clan" is but I mean starbound forums wise and also doesn't this mean that the mod will be stopped as well or can you still upload mods to a locked thread?
    btw think of this in shipworld style http://imgur.com/gallery/6YpCWdG

6. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Take a look for yourself in the clans section. It's essentially a chat room.

Of course the mod won't be stopped. Disscussion will be locked with a new on topic discussion only.

7. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Seems like we're just pushing for that 700, though it's not possible now.

8. SomeOtherGuy

SomeOtherGuy Title Not Found

Maybe we can keep a tally of the total number of pages made by the time the new thread rolls around. So page 20-something or whatever on the next thread is labelled as page 700, and so on.

9. Mc Fow1er

The servers need ryuujin right now...

10. Mc Fow1er

Wait... can't they literally just delete all the posts from the servers drive like a wipe?

11. legoracer

legoracer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Know what I see?

A potential new walk animation for the Avali. (Minus the arms, that is.) @RyuujinZERO , what say you?

[Edit] Thinking about it, having a separate walking animation would require more sprite work for all the vanities since you wouldn't be able to just copy over the running sprites anymore. Probably not worth the trade-off at this point in development. Maybe later on, though?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  12. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

COME ON PEOPLE! WE MUST MAKE A FINAL PUSH! TO PAGE 700!

13. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

@Jonesy - Alrighty, I'm up and about (Sucky side of us being in opposite timezones :p), and about to set up the clan/new mod discussion thread. So in about 10 minutes I'll have the new cover posts up, you'll be able to close this, which means battlebee will have to work extra hard if they want to see 700 ;)

14. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Ten minutes. OK, if you're on time I can do that.

15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

[​IMG]

I've always wanted to use this.

16. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Does... Does anyone have anything to say to the thread?
    I'll begin.
    *ahem*
    Thread, you have been one of the greatest wastes of time I have ever had. But it was your charm. It's a shame we never treated you appropriately.
    You had to suffer us. Our weirdness, our fucked-upness. From transformation to collars to interbreeding to child slavery, you have stored this mess in your own body. And you never compained.
    ...Thank you...
    *starts crying*
    ...And good night.

Ehksidian and Jonesy like this.
  17. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

The forums...were a game to it...and it played it...by its own rules...

Tremendo Dude and Battle Bee like this.
  18. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

well it's coming to a close not, yet a bigger, better and brighter thread will open, one where all other can thrive. For that I present the saddest song I've found.

I've seen great stuff, the weird and the that's not my fetish this have bring me cheer while I'm drained out from brainstorming.
    thank you.

*salutes*

Jonesy likes this.
  19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

So long, thread~

20. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Due to the race mod's insane popularity (and, somewhat vocal user base) we've had to split up and move to new threads!
    Looking to discuss the Avali race mod's development, report bugs or give feedback?
    Want to discuss lore, share stories or just chat with other Avali (players)?
    Direct that to this thread instead!

[​IMG]

This public service message was brought to you by the Avalon ministry of information
    (Can we not have any further posts before lock, in order to keep this post visible)

Time for the lock-hammer @Jonesy :)

Fevix, J_Mourne, Hywther and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.