1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Avian Ship Destroyed Around Me

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Chiyo_Sumizome, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Chiyo_Sumizome

Chiyo_Sumizome Aquatic Astronaut

This isn't really a bug, but something weird happened to me as I was on an avian airship. I was on a volcanic world, and a fire storm happened (I didn't hear a huge crash so it wasn't a meteorite). Well as I was trying to trade with an avian merchant, things started falling and getting destroyed. I wasn't paying attention and I started realizing that the avians were saying things like "that's not yours." I was like "wtf?" until I realized things were falling into my inventory. By the time I realized this, the avians guards were already shooting at me. I don't think this was a bug, as I was playing vanilla Starbound (at least the planets and stuff were, I have a list of mods but they're mostly for hair and furniture). I would recommend that you guys remove avian airships from spawning on volcanic worlds if you can, because that was ridiculous.

2. Mirroruniverse

Mirroruniverse Void-Bound Voyager

This actually happens to all friendly towns, not just airships, during meteorite storms. Unfortunately, it appears the destruction of property is always blamed on the player, regardless of the source.