1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avian Tail Feathers 0.13

Adds tail plumage to Avians

1. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Unfortunatly not, the tail sprite is part of the body and therefore armour will always appear over it. It's hard coded that way.

I did plan to do that originally, but decided to try make a playable avali first to figure how to best create and animate wings... unfortunatly THAT project sort've snowballed so I won't have time to go ahead with my wings plan for a long time to come xD

2. NeuRazgriz

NeuRazgriz Subatomic Cosmonaut

when you will update this?

3. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

What kind've update are you looking for? - it's updated for compatibility, and I don't have any present plans to extend it.

NeuRazgriz likes this.
  4. NeuRazgriz

this mods work for the Furious koala? if yes,you should edit the "overview" and write "furious koala"

5. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Ah, oops :p - fixed

And yes, it works oin furious Koala, the update notes say so but I overlooked it says angry koala n the front

NeuRazgriz likes this.
  6. NeuRazgriz

awesome,downloading :D

7. Mrpog

Mrpog Space Hobo

Anyone else having trouble getting this mod and Drumsticks working together?

8. NeuRazgriz

i hope that you will update this to the Enraged koala soon ^^

9. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Whoops, I forget this mod exists sometimes xD

*updates*

NeuRazgriz likes this.
  10. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

NeuRazgriz likes this.
  11. NeuRazgriz

:rofl: Downloading 2,part 2.
    (the half-life 3's name will be Half-life 2,Episode2, Part 2,act 1.)[/spoiler)]

12. FractalPrism

FractalPrism Void-Bound Voyager

The current download of the Enraged Koala 1.11 build does not include the Podotheca.modinfo file in the Podotheca folder.

You can simply copy and edit the AvianFeathers.modinfo to fix this.

13. PabloM

PabloM Pangalactic Porcupine

Any news yet when Tailfeathers & Drumsticks will be available as a merged mod?

14. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Not in the foreseeable future. I made a little side project to put a race of mine into Starbound, and... that turned into a rather bigger project that's demanding way more of my time than i like xD

NeuRazgriz likes this.
  15. NeuRazgriz

*coff coff* Egg-use me again,but i can't play with the Avian without their tail. or their drumstick :rofl:
    is this mod updated to the beta 10?
    Excuse me if i bother you so much,but i like this mod a lot :3

16. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Beta 10? - You mean the unstable build, or? - Enraged koala is the current version still isn't it unless someone got in a stealth patch

NeuRazgriz likes this.
  17. NeuRazgriz

yes,the enraged koala,sorry but i didn't played much,because before playing i'm waiting to this mod and hte drumstick (that isn't compatibile with the Enraged koala 2.)

18. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

It has been compatible for about 3 weeks, you really should check the updates page :p

NeuRazgriz likes this.
  19. NeuRazgriz

lol :D
    Excuse for if i bother you

20. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

wow, this mod makes me want to play avian again xD by the way id love to try it right away, but im overly careful when it comes to this kind of things so ill ask my usual questions xD

what happens to my existing avian character? and avian npcs already encountered? will the the tail just pop up on their behinds? also if by any random reason i need to get rid of this mod will the tails just disappear :O?