Baby is born in the wrong house..?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Gwelyn, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Gwelyn

Gwelyn Intergalactic Tourist

Hello all,

I might have a problem, my girlfriend and I wanted to have a baby in stardew multiplayer but the baby is now born in the wrong house (farmhands house) even though my girlfriend named the child (the host of the game)

I asked her to marry me (i am the farmhand) is that why the baby is in that house?
    Is there a way to alter this? Or do we need to divorce and marry again?

Thanks everyone

• Riviner

Riviner Yeah, You!

Well, atleast the baby isn't in the Silo or some such.

• Risarisa98

Risarisa98 Space Hobo

Omg i never had this happen to me. that funny

• UnexpectedParole

UnexpectedParole Phantasmal Quasar

I was thinking that the game would be coded to make sure the farm hand's babies would go to the farmhand's house and the host's would go to the host's.

Seems like the best way to handle it if both are married independently and are having their own families.

Once you cross the line to marrying the "help" :) I guess that throws a bug.

May I ask which of you got the generated message "do you want to have kids?" and made the decision yes? (If that was how the game handled it?)

• Gwelyn

Gwelyn Intergalactic Tourist

As far as i can remember we both got the question and both answered yes... so thats no help i guess xD

We got another massage now to get a second child same thing happened both got the question this time i turned it down (farmhand) and the host asked the question to with i accepted her question to get a baby.
            I will give an update how this works out.