1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Backpack bought by farmhand, deleted when he crashed.

Discussion in 'Support' started by a1ter3go, May 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. a1ter3go

a1ter3go Void-Bound Voyager

Just wanted to give me my two cents here of what me and a group of friends found while playing this evening on Stardew Co-Op.

We saved up the 2,000G for the backpack upgrade, and one of my farmhands went and purchased it. For starters, the farmhand to buy it was the only character to receive the inventory upgrade, and the 2k gold was spent from our coffers. Secondly after crashing out of the game, and coming back, all of his inventory was removed AND he no longer had the backpack upgrade. Rendering us down 2k gold, and no inventory upgrades for anyone.

We also noticed a large number of farmhand crashes when zoning in from the north entrance to the farm, when going to bed, and lastly ran into an issue which rendered all of them to immediately to crash when trying to re-join. We ended up stopping for the night, as I was the only one that was able to continue playing.

So excited for this Co-Op mode, we've been talking about it since the game released, and I know this is an early Beta, so keep up the good work, and we will continue to report!

Thank you!

• Tako

Tako Void-Bound Voyager

We had the same issue. We all saved up for the backpack and only that one individual got it. I strongly suggest this is shared as we all worked to get that 2k.

Secondly the individual who got the backpack left and returned after an hour to find his inventory lost the upgrade.

This is a rather annoying bug, as the initial inventory space is rather limited.