1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Backpacks 2.3.1

For all your backpack related needs.

1. Ben_LK

Ben_LK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

all download links are down

2. Revenn

Revenn Intergalactic Tourist

Can you add autosorting and fast items transfer like normal container?

3. NicolasGE

NicolasGE Intergalactic Tourist

can you put the downloading link back?

4. Sock_Bunny

Sock_Bunny Existential Complex

hello
    I have encountered a bug which I'm 100% sure is your fault
    You see, when I downloaded the mod and opened Starbound, I got a virus and ebolAids and the FBI raided my house and blahblahblah sob story goes here
    I'm 100% certain it was your mod's doing, because it happened right when I downloaded your mod. I'm also using the mod "Breaks-Apples-Backpack-Mod-Why-Does-This-Exist", which is a fairly stable mod, so it has to be your mod

here's an irrelevant part from my Starbound log: *ERROR FILE FORMAT "obscureTextFormatNoOneUsesAnymore"
    here's the program needed to view it: *ERROR PROGRAM TOO ANCIENT TO USE*
    don't ask why I went through the trouble of converting it to that obscure format nobody uses when I could just upload the log as it already was

I'm leaving a 1 star review until this game breaking bug (which wasn't even caused by your mod) is fixed

Sincerely
    stereotypical incompetent mod reviewer who posts "mod no work" and expects it to be fixed within the next 5 minutes

Apple Juice likes this.
  5. Apple Juice

Apple Juice Pangalactic Porcupine

hello
    i recently installed this mod and encountered a super bad bug
    the moment i opened up the backpack, 5 armed men broke into my house, stole my stockpile of blinis and told my dog a series of nonsensical statements involving plankton

this is completely unacceptable and i've reported the mod author to state authorities

Sock_Bunny likes this.