1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Beach crab pots and forage disappear during night market

Discussion in 'Support' started by One More Day, May 21, 2018.

1. One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

So, before the new night market opens, the beach is available during day. It's different from festivals, which make that whole map segment unavailable until the festival actually starts.

At the night market, if you try to board any of the ships during the day they behave just like other merchants who aren't open at that time, you get a popup message to say that they are closed and don't open until 5pm

Now, I had crab pots on the beach, and some around the tidal pools too, and if the beach map is available then surely the crab pots should be available for me to harvest. They don't disappear every day until 9am just because willy hasn't opened the fish shop.

There are also no forage items on the beach or tidal pools either during the night market

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    • Korlall

Korlall Void-Bound Voyager

Same here. it looks like the beach map is completly replaced by the Nightmarket one, thus, leaving your crabpot into the "other bach map". When the night market ends, your crabpots should be available again. Mines were.

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

Oh yeah, wasn't exactly worried that they were gone for good, it was pretty obvious what had happened because of the date and all the boats. But if the beach is available then the pots should still be there.

The pots are still visible when the midnight jellies festival is on, so if that event can detect the crab pots on the "normal" beach map then so should the night market. Gimme back my lobsters!!!!!!!!