1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Beat the Ruin on a different world, came back to mine and cannot progress.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by MOldy617, Apr 4, 2020.

1. MOldy617

MOldy617 Space Hobo

I beat the Ruin with my character on my sister's world (playing co-op) and now going back to mine none of the balls were collected. I re-ran the missions on my world and got the first five (the sixth being given to you by the old woman) but when I go talk to her to get the sixth she doesn't do it. Can I not do the Ruin/get keys on my world now that I beat it on hers? Am I missing something? I reran every mission I had available to me. That would be a huge bummer.

I do not have any mods on my game if that helps.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

This is not a bug, it's intended. You played in another universe, therefor the outpost progress is not set in yours. For opening the door to the ruin you'll need to either redo the quest on a new character or use commands.
    For unlocking the door it would be:
    Code:
    /setuniverseflag final_gate_key
    Keep in mind that you first need to enter admin mode with /admin and leave it afterwards with /admin again.

3. MOldy617

MOldy617 Space Hobo

Oh ok, I just figured there would be a way to do it on my world also without admin mode. Appreciate the help!

4. Ambose

Ambose Void-Bound Voyager

i recommend using admin mode with /admin then beating the game with an other charicter who's an admin with the /completequest but i recommend watching a video first.