1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Bees! v:Unstable/Pre 1.0

A massive addition to Starbound centered around Beekeeping! +Armor, Blocks, Furniture, and tons more

1. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Not quite. Cactaur did maintain a separate build for a while but has departed . Any Frackin' Universe Bees discussion should be directed there.

2. alecsander

alecsander Subatomic Cosmonaut

even so the recent comments, as in the march 17 comments and onward, i believe come from fracking universe users

3. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

As I said: Cactaur has departed. The frustrating thing is that FU Bees users think that this is the place to direct any issues they may have and it most certainly isn't. It's here if Cactaur chooses to return and continue his Bees build. Until then, there isn't much of anything happening.

4. edasaki

edasaki Space Hobo

Anyone have suggestions on how best use the stuff you get from bees? Like pure honey, beeswax, golden wood, etc. I have more than I know what to do with (jarring feels like it takes too long sometimes and I really don't need that much honey to eat :p)

5. kalenchoe

kalenchoe Void-Bound Voyager

I cant even download this mod due to the fact that dropbox is recieving an error

6. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

The mod is almost 2 years out of date, so that could be a reason. Even if you could download it, chances are it wouldn't work on current Starbound anyways.

7. Alepod

Alepod Void-Bound Voyager

The download link is dead

8. McSandvich

McSandvich Big Damn Hero

im assuming that you have to have frackin to use this mod now? which blows considering i was trying to do a non frackin run and i wanted to use this :nurusad: