Beom Mung's Female Body + Long Sleeves [HELP]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Mykiechan, May 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mykiechan

Mykiechan Intergalactic Tourist

Hi, I recently came across this Korean website which is (Naver) and it has a lot of Stardew Valley mods I can't access that website due to requirements (you need to join the cafe). I saw this body type + the long sleeves from other people and I'm not exactly sure how to get them to work on the mod section since the sleeves have png files. Long story short I need instructions on how to get the sleeves to work along with the body.

[​IMG]
    Sources:
    https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/mods-from-naver.163269/
    https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/naver-mod-help-please-solved.163091/

Last edited: May 27, 2021
      Demo_noticed likes this.
    • Mykiechan

Never mind. I found out how to do it. Issue solved.

• LittleMissDoka

LittleMissDoka Intergalactic Tourist

How do you do it pleaseee help I can see the mods with the bypass but I can't download....

• Mykiechan

Download the mods from any of those sources I linked from the first post. Unzip the folders and copy and paste the sleeves png (there are two different versions I think) in the folder (sleeves) from the [CP] Beom Mung's Female Body folder.

Elfidd likes this.
          • yagisu

yagisu Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! having trouble with installing the mod, I have the Female Body Folder but I can't seem to figure out how to put the sleeves files into the folder. I looked at the sources you have linked but they dont seem to include the sleeves png. Would you mind uploading the sleeve png files and/or walk me through how to install them into my game? thanks

tewyy and dumbyy like this.
            • cozybunny

cozybunny Aquatic Astronaut

hey, where can i find the sleeves png?

• tewyy

tewyy Space Spelunker

i have the same problem and im desperate D:

• lucane99

lucane99 Space Hobo

hiii! could you give me the png of the sleeves? I don't have a naver account to download them, I would be grateful if you could help me!!!

• Saelym Chance

Saelym Chance Aquatic Astronaut

The pngs are included in the zipped files shared in the first link. They're just called "farmer_girl_base" and "farmer_girl_base_bald". If you open the pngs, you'll notice they only contain the sleeve portion of the farmer_girl pngs, for merging.

• strawboobie

strawboobie Space Hobo

they arent there anymore in the links : (

Thread Status:
                      Not open for further replies.