REQUEST Better fertiliser mods?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by temakixai, Jan 10, 2018.

1. temakixai

temakixai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I haven't been able to find anything currently existing by searching.
    How possible or impossible would it be for one to make a mod that adds a new fertiliser or two to the game?

Nothing that just 100% instant best quality plants or anything, but I just wish there was more tiers of fertiliser that existed after "Quality fertiliser" that continue to become better and better with an increasingly higher chance to grow gold or purple star crops or whatever.

I see plenty of mods adding items to the game, and with creative items like the "Giant crop ring" by Cat for example, which adds a small chance increase to giant crops appearing, it definitely gives the impression that creating new fertilisers with higher chance of quality crops seems possible.

Or, in line with the crops ring, perhaps an item similar to that which increases the chance.
    I'm already at level 10 farming and use quality fertiliser with every seed so I kinda want a chance to be getting more higher quality crops at this point.
    But it definitely feels like something a farmer should work towards and have to actually do rather than just a mod that automatically makes crops better quality.