RP Beyond the Stars

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by RowanEx, Nov 1, 2016.

1. ColdYeti958123

ColdYeti958123 Intergalactic Tourist

Jayde picked up the gun and placed it onto the small teleporter he owned. Not powerful enough to teleport a human, but enough to teleport a gun. He input the number on the paper, which he assumed to be the number of a ship teleporter, and activated the teleporter. The gun dissapeared, and Jayde went back to reading his book, waiting until the customer paid him in return.

Omicron445 and Dragonclaw like this.
  2. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

"A gateway...?" Aiden knew little about these strange relics that were scattered all over the galaxy, usually on uninhabited worlds, let alone being found floating in space. He shakes his head, and focuses on the task in front of him. The gateway didn't matter at the moment, only landing on the small planet before him.

3. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

'No, what's that ship doing?'
    Sarrti turns to his dæmon and asks,
    "Could you see about finding us that space suit?", before runing to the controls of his ship and attempting to follow the nearby ship.

4. RowanEx

RowanEx Pangalactic Porcupine

It took a few moments until the expected payment returned back.

With a successful land, various persons suddenly surround the ship. They look like cultists for a glance, if it wasn't for the tools they were holding.

The duck nods, then waddles off to get his suit. She was silently lamentong about him, though, but she returned with both hers and Sarrti's.

((Dæmons that are seperated to their owners for a long time usually die out, only to be followed by a prolonged insanity for the owner. And they never feel like leaving each other.))

5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

6. DustyScabbard

Aiden takes a sweeping glance at the crowd of people at the landing platform, wondering why they all would be so interested in his ship. Weighing his actions, retreating back into a possibly damaged starcutter was much of a better option than possibly getting attacked by the robed masses. Then again, diplomacy could always work. "Hey, I'm looking for a mechanic to repair my ship. Can any of you help with that?"

7. ColdYeti958123

Jayde takes the money over to his safe and opened the safe. He counted the money and grinned. "Enough to buy a ship and supplies" he whispered to his mouse dæmon. His voice was hoarse, and his neck felt irritated, but it felt good. He had free access to the universe. Almost. He put the money in a sealed compartment in his backpack, and left to find a ship dealer.

8. RowanEx

Looks like she needs a ship for the coordinates.

One of the people stepped forwards. "I can help, outsider. But be warned that the Gateway is open."

He would find one a few steps off. His dæmon finds it first.

9. Jareix Cryvix

((Wait, i thought she was on a ship))
    "Hmm... what d' ya recon?"

10. RowanEx

"We can go there using the ship we're currently in," he reminded her.

11. DustyScabbard

Aiden's brow furrows underneath the ivory mask. "What harm could the Gateway have? I didn't notice anything wrong with it when I arrived." Despite saying that, Aiden hadn't given the Gateway a second thought after it had appeared on his ship's map of the system.

12. themushroomlord

((Sorry about this, I have a feeling this was my brothers fault.))

13. RowanEx

"It's a legend, but if you wish to leave soon, I can fix your shi--" His eyes spot the sparkling from his ship and frowns. "Your ship is just as fine as it is."

((Go on and change anything you want.))

14. themushroomlord

After seeing Aiden's ship fly off Sarrti curses, he then proceeds to go try and setup a destress becon.

15. ColdYeti958123

Jayde patted his little mouse on the back and it squeaked happily. He walked over to the man and took out his notebook. The man eyed him warily as he wrote, on the verge asking why Jayde was not speaking, but then Jayde handed the man the piece of paper and the money enough to buy the ship he wanted.

16. DustyScabbard

Aiden looks as his ship, then back to the mechanic. "What do you mean it's fine? You haven't even looked at the issue yet."

Omicron445 likes this.
  17. RowanEx

The beacon will be, eerily, be picked up by Aiden's ship, Jayde's ship, and Qisin's ship.

The man nods then go to give him a license and lead him towards a shipyard. Once on the shipyard, he points towards one ship.

"Yes, I know the issue. The erchius crystal from your engine is acting up." He frowned. "I suppose that Gateway wanted you... or something else is happening..."

18. Jareix Cryvix

((I thought that you said she needed one))
    She tries to get the ship going. If she can.

19. DustyScabbard

Aiden crosses his arms, thinking about how this man could know this without stepping inside his ship. "What do you mean, 'the Gateway wanted me'? How can an inanimate object be trying to pull me here? Someone had to be orchestrating it." The circumstances Aiden currently was facing were extremely mysterious, making him wonder why he was here in the first place. What was the cause?

20. ColdYeti958123

Jayde looked at the ship and smiled. He went inside the ship and saw there was enough room to fit all of his stuff. Including his forge. He went back outside and took out his notebook again, writing "How can I transport large objects onto this ship?" He tore off the peice of paper and handed it to the ship dealer. He shrugged in a way that suggested he knew almost nothing about ships other than knowing how to fly one.