Big Ape is relentless

Discussion in 'Other' started by Omegagreen, Sep 21, 2016.

?

You think this is a good idea?

1. Yes, let the drones fly!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No. I prefer to hunt than be hunted.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Omegagreen

Omegagreen Starship Captain

Let's have some chasing fun with the Apex.
    I find the fact that Big Ape can be annihilated by some kid with a gun and fancy pajamas disappointing. How about having every planet you land on after destroying Big Ape have "Peacekeeper" drones land soon after in pursuit keeping you on the run? Sure you can do things in peace, but once in a while, you'll have to deal with the Miniknog drones coming for you. Not to mention, Big Ape just appearing in small instances in Apex research Labs? Keeps you on your toes as you know the Miniknog are after you. You could hide on a barren planet, your ship or the outpost if you need a sanctuary though, you won't be constantly chased.
    The philosophy behind this is you'd think anyone as intelligent as the Apex would think of creating backups of their Glorious Leader, right? Not to mention, they can track Apex, meaning they should and would hunt the player down for trying something so dangerous.
    Don't worry, the drones should be able to be dismantled with ease by someone with tier 5 gear. Plus, they won't harm NPCs, they're only after YOU. S.A.I.L would be suddenly giving the player menacing messages from the Miniknog to signify the appearance of the drones.
    Robotic Chimp Attack!

2. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747

BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747 Pangalactic Porcupine

Woah, a robot Apex swarm sounds pretty cool. Also notice how the Miniknog drone says "MINI Drone" implying it a smaller version of another drone. I'd enjoy having normal sized Hunter Drones chasing after me in swarms. Maybe a random Hovering Trooper Carrier that Miniknog soldiers come out of?

Omegagreen and Mythril-Jelly like this.
  3. Mythril-Jelly

Mythril-Jelly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Maybe have a dropship swoop down, and drop a few pods into the ground, that explode revealing the old Serpent Droids. Honestly even if they're out of the human lore now they'd go great with the Miniknog. That would definitely scare the heck out of me to have a squad of angry Droideka-esque shielded attack drones fall from the sky, maybe accompanied by some of those Minidrones to keep you on your toes.

Random encounters would be great, it'd really spice things up so staying on your homeworld doesn't get too dull.

4. nomad ninga

nomad ninga Star Wrangler

you be able to kill them all tho so that it douse not last the rest of the game

:lickitung:nomad