1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Bigger Infinity Express [OUTDATED] UPDATE 1.2 PLEASED GIRAFFE

More things to buy at Infinity Express

1. Tremerion

Tremerion Existential Complex

Tremerion submitted a new mod:

Bigger Infinity Express - More things to buy at Infinity Express

Read more about this mod...

2. Dovahkiin272

Dovahkiin272 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How do I install this mod if is within a folder?

3. Tremerion

Put my mod folder inside Yourdisk\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods

4. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

The ores should be gradually unlocked, as it's currently possible to skip almost all tiers by simply buying ore.

5. Tremerion

Player should have a choice. It is not cheating of any sort, you still need to get money to buy things. And actually, in nightly build you can go to ore merchant in Outpost to buy metal bars.

6. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

But you can get pixels at any point. Simply making it so you can get incredibily strong endgame equipment without even having completed the EMF mission is clearly cheating. Specially as the choice should, from a balance perspective, be whether to buy ores, or mine them.

7. Tremerion

Uploaded version 1.2. Many new things to buy and many changes for prices. I took under consideration that option to buy ores is close to cheating, hence so many changes to prices was done. I hope this will balance mod more then before.

8. duo9ace

duo9ace Void-Bound Voyager

Just wondering, where do you go to buy the infinity express and the other stores?

9. Tremerion

You need to go to the Outpost. I've placed Infinity Express, Terramart and 2 Stop Teleshop in Infinity Express

10. Tremerion

11. Tremerion

12. Tremerion

13. Tremerion