Bigger Starter Houses.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by averystuff, Jan 12, 2020.

1. averystuff

averystuff Poptop Tamer

Its not fair just to have one room with a T.V and a bed. Why not expanding the house a little?
    Like add a kitchen. A small one. And spare small bedrooms if hosting a Multiplayer Game!

WilliamZ, Scritchowl and Kurachi84 like this.
    • Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

I would like to see bigger houses from the start. Upgrading increases size, but to start off with a small hut and no kitchen at all, is boring, imo.
      Even a few tiles bigger with small kitchen, even without refridgerator, would be at least nicer.

Scritchowl likes this.
      • Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

While I do uderstand they want you to upgrade your house I will admit it is more or less a glorifies shed with a bed. The house needs a few items added

1. W.C. for when you eat penny's cooking and desperately need a privy
        2. A phone would be nice even if you have to buy it. Lets you order goods or receive quest.
        3. Multi bedrooms for visiting friends
        4. Hot tub
        5. Actually allowing storage of wood in the stack

• averystuff

averystuff Poptop Tamer

Nice! What if there was a basement?
          There we can make machines, store up stuff, and even make rooms!

• Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

There is basement upgrade it the capstone upgrade for both farmer houses and multiplayer cottages

• endly

endly Void-Bound Voyager

i like the small starter house, it makes sense, we build everything from the ground up.
              so i would rather have a bigger house only AFTER we upgraded it (from the outside).