1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Bk3k's Inventory 1.26

More space, more tabs, better organization, happy hoarding.

1. Ramones_fan

Ramones_fan Pangalactic Porcupine

Feature request: is it possible to do something similar to the search function that the container mods have? if so that would definitely make this a better mod.

2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I'd love to do that and more. However container mods have an advantage that Inventory mods do not. They can be scripted. I tried to script this previous to releasing it, but the script is ignored entirely. I'm limited to the hard-coded functionality available so I had to scale down my ambitions.

3. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I've noticed two issues with stuff not falling into the right category. Non-vanilla stuff, obviously, and not critical, but you know. Neatness and such. :)

The first is Frackin Universe's "Cattle Feed" (category: "petfood"), which does that "flickering between seed and reagent tab" thing.

The other is several unique weapons from the Elithian Races Mod, which end up in the first tab instead of the weapons tab. They obviously have some unknown category that's not recognized.

4. ShinyPants

ShinyPants Void-Bound Voyager

Hello. I tried installing this mod thinking it would be useful for future characters even if it doesn't work on my current ones, but I didn't realize that it would mess with my current characters as a result... Even though I removed the mod, my game constantly crashes with the message:
    "Exception caught in client main-loop
    (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("armoryBag")"

Is the armoryBag from this mod? (I couldn't tell, but I googled it and this mod came up.) If so, do you know how I can fix this? :( I was silly enough not to back up my save before downloading the mod (I've never had any problems before so I guess I got lazy) and I really hope I can fix this. My fault, I know.

5. Ramones_fan

would it be possible to separate seeds and saplings, gets annoying to have to sift through dozens of saplings to find seeds. and even slight variations on the saplings make new ones, filling inventory rapidly..

6. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

Im making a new mod that has a different category ...I wanna add it to weapons category ..I went to ur mod player config and added my category name into the weapons section but my game crashed after chucklfish laugh.

7. lightsourced

lightsourced Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! Love your mod! This isn't a bug or anything, just a feature request...

I tried using the container UI tweak mod, and it's broken as of 1.1... just wondering if you might be able to build a similar functionality into your bag mod, since it's sooo large, would be nice to be able to have containers open up on opposite side of screen, so I can see wtf is going on :) Thanks!

Ramones_fan likes this.
  8. Ramones_fan

I definitely agree.

another feature request,
    I don't know if this is possible but could the seeds and saplings be separated into their own tabs, especially with FU that tab fills up quickly.

9. gbdematos

gbdematos Big Damn Hero

I just love this mod! I was bummed that Inventory Interface Redone was not available here in the forums (in its updated version at least), so I tried this one and man... it's perfect!

I'm a hoarder but still prefer to leave everything on the ship, so if I die I won't lose my things, so the expanded space was not very useful for me, but the categories are!

Just a few suggestions that I think would make it even greater (and I don't know if they're even possible).

1) More sorting options, it would be nice to sort food by rotten time for example, or items by price, etc.
    2) A hotkey for cycling through tabs! Like "tab" and "shift+tab" to cycle back.
    3) A button to transfer all items in the current tab to a open container.
    4) A hotkey for the "take all" option in containers.
    5) Search inventory! With such a big inventory it would make things a lot easier.

Thanks!

10. lightsourced

lightsourced Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yaas, a search option would be A++ So hard to find the things I'm looking for sometimes >.<

nomad_delta likes this.
  11. enderlordmc

enderlordmc Big Damn Hero

20170516080736_1.jpg
    tabs are broken for me.
    edit: i might just be an idiot and be missing some mod conflict or dependancy.
    edit2: found the problem, it's inventory interface redone

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  12. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Frackin Universe's quarterstaff weapons are not filtered in the armory tab with the rest of the weapons.

nomad_delta likes this.
  13. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, mucho thanks for the mod - I looove the extra storage.

One thing to mention - when holding the Cattle Feed item {from FU, mind}, the inventory will rapidly switch between seeds and materials. Not a big deal, but I figured you should know.

14. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

Yeah same here. I totally forgot to mention it.. Thanks dude.

15. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

bk3k updated Bk3k's Inventory with a new update entry:

More categories, small internal changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. 5tern

5tern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

there is just 1 tab that oveload for me - blocks tab! ))
    is it possible to add just one more tab "blocks 2" and place there liquids and platforms??

17. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

bk3k updated Bk3k's Inventory with a new update entry:

Another update

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. vedroidex

vedroidex Intergalactic Tourist

Archive ver. 1.13 is broken. Check the file please and upload.

19. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I'll check when I get home, but I'll ask you ahead of that... Do you have 7zip? The archive is in the 7z format I prefer.

Edit: funny enough I'm seeing posts here I hadn't read before ...somehow.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  20. vedroidex

vedroidex Intergalactic Tourist

Yes, I've 7z and tried to unzip archive with it. Result is similar. Many files inside haven't their compressed vertions. Folders are empty. Don't worry, I try to help.