Blue-Star Pirates

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Blue Hair, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Kilo

Kilo Pangalactic Porcupine

I have no idea what compelled me to log in today and come here, but I'm alive. I've abandoned Starbound altogether, for a -very- long time. I've been playing Destiny like mad. I guess I just poked back in to see if the game imploded yet.

2. Torang12

Torang12 Phantasmal Quasar

O_O Do you have it on PS4? If so, add me at Torang_12.

3. Kilo

Why yes. Yes I do. KiloMAtere on PS4. of course there, I roll with an entirely different, and somehow much less dead clan that I may or may not have been one of the 4 leaders of when Halo 3 was a thing. Of course it only has 4 members, 3 founders and some random guy from 4chan that one of the other founders brought along. Don't ask, it makes almost no sense.

4. Ysbry

Ysbry Pangalactic Porcupine

The hell? This clan has a pulse as well?

Today is just full of surprises.

5. Kilo

A pulse would imply that it is somehow still alive. But I guess. xD

6. Ysbry

Ysbry Pangalactic Porcupine

Given that it's not like three months without a post, I'd say it's still alive.

How have you been, Kilo?

7. Kilo

Ehhhhhhhh, busy. Work schedule keeps getting changed around thanks to christmas time, just trying to keep things stable. some kind of pseudo-interest has returned to Starbound with some of us, mostly after we've modded it to death but still.

8. Ragna

Ragna Void-Bound Voyager

huh, how weird. people talking.

hey guys. hope you are all doing alright. :)

9. Kilo

Yeah, I've been doing fine. Somehow starbound is a thing with Whacky, and one of my other friends again. so we've been playing. It's modded up really hard though, so I don't actually think it's stable. Mostly just waiting for something really good to come across my game radar I think. Well, one that I can buy. Have to be picky about picking up games because of Christmas, but still.

Edit: Oh dear god I need to change my signature. All this human stuff is making me cringe. I NEED MY SPACE RAPTORS IN THIS ASAP.

10. Dexter

Dexter Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OHAI PEOPLE

11. Kilo

Not. Dead. Somehow. still here. Must. Keep. Breathing. AUGH.

12. Adam Tracinya

Adam Tracinya Void-Bound Voyager

Stay alive Bluestars

13. Adam Tracinya

Adam Tracinya Void-Bound Voyager

No one has anything to say?

14. Dexter

Nope.

15. Kilo

Yeah this place is pretty much 100% confirmed dead. Blue Hair and I had a falling out, Won't go into details though. safe to say yeah this place is exploded. Still poke around on Steam and PS4 though, if you guys ever want to say anything. KiloMAtere on both if you want to stay in touch.

16. Dexter

ayy still aliiive bitcheees

17. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Somehow your post gave me an alert, kek
    BRING BACK THE BLUE STAR PIRATES

( Even tho I haven't visited this place much )

18. Blue Hair

Blue Hair Phantasmal Quasar

Hm? This place is still alive? After that jerk of a founder left everything in ruins? Let's all sit around and talk about what a grade-A jerk face that guy was, amirite? *twirls fake mustache*

Kilo likes this.
  19. Kilo

Aaaaaaand then someone finally kicked the tombstone over and started casting Necromancy all over the thread.

20. Dexter

uuummm... so.. anyone playing fallout 4 or something?