Bombs in Home...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Xamerzan, Jul 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

Ok, so I had ONE instance where I accidentally dropped a regular bomb in my house... it ended up destroying one of my unique decorations! Thankfully, I was able to quit the game and re-load it so I didn't waste a bomb and lose the decoration, but this made me think... we shouldn't be allowed to drop bombs inside buildings, whether NPC home or our farm.

I mean, sure we can drop bombs outside of our house to try and knock down a few trees we don't want cluttering our farm space, but I don't think bombs should be dropped inside structures (maybe except as a decoration, but even that's stretching it a bit). What do you guys think?

ssokolow likes this.
    • deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

...I had no idea that was possible. I dropped a bomb once near the shipping box but it didn't explode anything. Is it very useful for clearing out the farm?

• Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

Not entirely, but yes. I used a lot of Mega Bombs to knock down trees on my farm. It does however take about 3 - 4 explosions to knock a full-grown tree down, and I'm unsure if this is the case for cherry and regular bombs. I used Mega Bombs because of the larger blast radius.

deukahng likes this.