Boredom Result - Multi-Use Hover Drone

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Opirian, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

Galactic TV is glad to present to you another product of Opi Industries!
    Hover Drone.gif

This multi-use hover drone can be used for a variety of task and is uninhibited by terrain such as pesky hills or lakes of boiling acid! This small scale drone is no larger than your average human so it's perfect for storage or companionship!

The Dynamic arm on the front can be outfitted with a plethora of tools such as:
    • Grasping Arm (pictured above)
    • Electro-Shock Arm
    • Lasers
    • Gauss Cannons
    • Micro Rocket Launcher
    • Welding Tools
    • Explosive Carrier Arm
    • Camera
    • Data Collection Probe
    • One Size Captures All Net Gun©
    And that's just to name a few!
    The Multi-Use Hover Drone comes equipped with a standard Dyno-Thrust© Vertical thruster for hovering as well as two Thunder Clap© high performance micro thrusters for speed and performance, and of course you can't forget the state of the art Intelli-Core© AI and Sensor system. But wait! for your safety we have also installed the F4UL7Y© inhibitor chip to keep it from harming you or any of your fellow humanoids.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Opi Industries is not responsible for failures of the F4UL7Y inhibitor chip or any damage a rogue hover drone loaded with weapons or explosives may be.
    Buy one today at your local dealership, and don't forget that Opi Industries is glad to supply the war on those pesky planet destroying aliens.
    Opi Industries will gladly sell to anyone regardless of who they are for a profit. Please don't be surprised if you find these things in the hands of the enemy trying to destroy you.
    [​IMG]

blejd, WelshPixie and Drithyl like this.
  2. Drithyl

Drithyl Phantasmal Quasar

Love it! Gotta get me one of those when it gets in the game (for I am sure it will be! :D)

3. Walross

Walross Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice opirian, nice :D

4. Ollobrains

Ollobrains Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good idea love it

5. WelshPixie

WelshPixie Former Staff

That's pretty awesome :D

6. blejd

blejd Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just like i imagined in my thread about remote control bots, damn, can u read in my mind ? :D

7. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks =D
    Quite possibly o_O

8. BurningMercury

BurningMercury Title Not Found

Id love one, preferably converted with a high speed drill for tunnel boring.
    or possibly just to use as a transport with a nice comfy seat