1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue (BR) multiplayer problems

Discussion in 'Support' started by Niceriii, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Niceriii

Niceriii Space Hobo

sorry for my bad english, but i will try.

My friend created a save and I and two other friends entered, filling the save.
    After a while one of those players who entered, stopped playing, and another friend wanted to enter the save.
    But, with the server already full, we opened the save with the multiplayer mod, and our friend entered, having 4 characters created (1 of the guy who stopped playing and 3 of the active players) plus the character of the guy who created the save.having 4 players online plus the mod running, the game started to "bug", with an absurd lag. So we had the brilliant idea of excluding the offline player's house on the robin, and removing the mod, but in doing so, one of the 4 active players started to have an absurd lag, being hours behind the other players.

Meu amigo criou um save e eu e mais dois amigos entraram, lotando o save.Depois de um tempo um desses players que entraram, parou de jogar, e um outro amigo quis entrar no save.Mas, com o servidor já lotado, abrimos o save com o mod do multiplayer, e o nosso amigo entrou, tendo 4 personagens criados (1 do cara que parou de jogar e 3 dos jogadores ativos) mais o personagem do cara que criou o save.tendo 4 jogadores online mais o mod rodando, o jogo começou a "bugar", com um lag absurdo.Então tivemos a brilhante ideia de excluir a casa do player offline na robin, e retirar o mod, mas ao fazer isso, um dos 4 jogadores ativos começou a ficar com um lag absurdo, ficando horas atrasado em relação aos outros players.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020