1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Resolved Broken Item Stacking

Discussion in 'Support' started by Senpai Deadly, May 5, 2019.

1. Senpai Deadly

Senpai Deadly Space Spelunker

Recently I wanted to play Stardew Valley so I hopped on. (Btw, I hopped on SMAPI first and i saw the bug then i hopped on regular stardew and it was still there so i am pretty sure this had nothing to do with SMAPI or Mods.)
    I checked my chests, and realized that none of my ores were stacked, it was literally just 1 of every item. (For example: I would have 15 iridium ore before the bug occured but then i checked and it would show i only had one.)
    It was the same issue with every single chest I had. I didnt know how to fix it so I was just wondering what to do.
    The only thing that I can think of that might have been responsible for this is that I've been messing around with files by trying to mod stuff. (Example: replacing an xnb file to reskin something existing in the game like a mailbox.)

And Also, whenever I tried to take 2 items and stack them together, (for example taking 2 black berries from 1 chest that were in separate stacks and placing them in my inventory) 1 of the items would disappear as if the game absolutely refused to have a stack of more then 2 items at once.

Can anyone help me? I seriously dont wanna lose all my stuff.

• Senpai Deadly

Senpai Deadly Space Spelunker

I am very sorry for wasting your time, any future fellows reading this. Recently, I fixed the glitch because I discovered that the cause of the glitch was trying to download a cursors.xnb file and I replaced it with my original one and it bugged the game. I was given the original cursors.xnb file and It fixed it, I am sorry for wasting your time.