1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue BUG: Erchius Horror can bleed to death

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Another Kevin, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Another Kevin

Another Kevin Phantasmal Quasar

upload_2016-7-31_23-49-24.png

What happened(+ what i was doing ): So i got my hands on a harpoon gun and faced EH . Shot him once just for fun,but then it caused him to take way to much bleeding damage. As soon as it got critical, he entered this phase that you can see here. He's not moving the lasers, they don't damage and he won't die, neither by the laser beam device nor by my shots.

Triggerable again? Currently testing.

Windows 7 Professional 64x
    Mods:
    Mod folder: A pretty uninteresting nexus mod
    Steam Workshop :
    5x basic drop rates
    More Starbound Critters
    Frackin' Universe
    Skippable Cinematics
    Blood Mod
    Metal Gear Solid Alert Sound (propably the best mod ever.)
    Instant Crafting
    AnTiHair
    Erchius Pacman ( pretty close to the best mod ever)
    Frackin' Music
    Adds invisible clothes.
    Playable Fenerox! (Vanilla race used at EH though)
    Skizot's Dozers
    Gardenbot2 : Reboot Edition
    Active Stealth Module ( not activated at this point, no current ingame interaction with mod content)
    Inventory Interface Redone
    XS Mechs - Vehicle Edition
    Xbawks Character Extender

I'm in windowed mode.

Game didn't crash though.

I'll go into further testing and i'll update this thread as soon as possible for more informations.

Update:

It worked again. This time , i got him down to 1/100 of his hp and finished him off with the device so that i shot him 1 times total by activating the four switches.

It is possible to let him bleed down to less than 1/3 of his hp and deal the finishing blow with the device.

http://imgur.com/NyxQidU ( Posting it directly's not working for me at the moment.)

The image shows the used weapon. When shooting EH , he takes 6 ticks of 109~ damage by the secondary shot.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  2. Kulsius

Kulsius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would you be kind to tell where to get this weapon or test this with no mods? (like, in unstable or something?)
    Would be interesting to see that because i think some mods might have caused fun behavior.

3. Another Kevin

Another Kevin Phantasmal Quasar

I think this weapon MIGHT just be from Frackin' Universe due to the fact that that mod just.. has... wayyy to much in it.

I found it on a Frackin' planet of a risky thread level, where frog people were all over the place. It was a drop though, killed some Raiders and one dropped it.

4. Kulsius

Kulsius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, weapon (mostly special effect) looks like from FUniverse mod, so probably you should report this to mod dev.