Feedback Bug: horse follows me, buildings cannot be moved, fish level stuck

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by MerlinFarm, May 21, 2018.

1. MerlinFarm

MerlinFarm Space Hobo

My wife is the host of our farm, so I am a secondary player. We got a horse and I never use it because when I leave the farm, it follows me everywhere I go after dismount. It floats, following me, never further than two steps, and when I stop moving, it lands directly in front of me. I find that in order to interact with anything I have to dismount, run in one direction, and run in the opposite direction and quickly interact with something, or else I'll just end up back on my horse. Also, the horse rarely "clops" and usually just keeps its legs in one position and floats along. It stays stationery on the farm, but still doesn't "clop" much. For my wife (the host) the horse has no issues.

Second, neither my wife or I can move any of our buildings ;___; I am very sad about this one...

Lastly, I've been stuck at level 4 fishing for a very long time. I can't say how long, but LONG. Also, whenever it seems time for me to level up, I get the notification for level 4. So, I've gotten to level 4 like five times lol

Thanks for reading!!

EDIT: I Googled the building issue and it looks like the buildings can only be moved in single-player mode. Thanks!

Last edited: May 21, 2018