1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Report

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by 15kalind, Jul 30, 2016.

1. 15kalind

15kalind Void-Bound Voyager

Really don't know where the proper place to put this is, and I'm sorry if it's not, but I'd like to report a bug I found in Starbound. Currently, it seems (for me, at least) that the Two-Stop Teleshop has no crafting requirements for the teleporters whatsoever. I have attached a couple of pictures presenting the bug below. Again, I'm really sorry if this isn't the right place to post bug reports, but I just wanted to post it before I forgot about it ASAP. Yes, I have restarted my save file and my client entirely. I still have 31 Executive Teleporters in my inventory. And yes, they can be placed down, named, teleported to and from, and renamed. View attachment 158833 View attachment 158834
    --- Post updated ---
    Aaaaaaaaaaaand I just realized I'm a giant derp. Please ignore the above post. I had admin mode enabled. If there's an admin on, please feel free to delete this.