1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

[Bug] Robin stuck in her bed

Discussion in 'Support' started by jsaltz, Jun 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jsaltz

jsaltz Void-Bound Voyager

Hello!

I can't make any progress in the game since the Carpenter Robin is staying in her bed all day. There is this chair that denies access to her, following I can't complete any quest related to her, sadly ...

Any fixes?

• Irediel

Irediel Space Penguin Leader

this is weird, never encountered anything like that.
      do you have a screenshot or anything to know more?

• NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes, do you have a screenshot? I have never had any issues with Robin being stuck in her bed or a chair being in the way!

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

You should put this in the Support section, so that ConcernedApe sees it.

• Manning

Manning Aquatic Astronaut

My current playthrough Robin never goes into the Saloon. Hence Demetrius spends Friday night grooving all by himself.

• AvalonOak

AvalonOak Space Hobo

I just bought this game on Steam. I started the game, I went through the long opening sequence only to have my character stuck in his bed. I have tried every thing to get him to leave the cabin, but he will not move from the bed. I haven't even been able to play the game at all. If I click on a tool, such as the axe, he will swing it at the pillow. I am able to click and move the rug, chair, etc. I have tried restarting the game to no avail. So it isn't just you. I just paid $12 for a game I can't play. Has a fix or suggestion been posted anywhere?

Avalon Oak

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

This is really a separate issue from the Support issue mentioned, above. I'd suggest two things:

First, put your post under General Discussion, and let people offer comments on it. If you don't get any useful responses, then...

Second, create a new thread for your issue under Support.

...And just as a suggestion: try changing the movement keys. If that doesn't work, start a new game, since you haven't even gotten out of bed a single time.

• AvalonOak

AvalonOak Space Hobo

Thank you, Borodin. I was trying to use the mouse to move the character, but as you say, I have to use left hand keyboard controls. I appreciate your time in trying to assist me! My guy is out chopping wood now.
                  8)

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Great. It's an easy thing to forget--I've done it, too, once or twice. ;)

• elebuu

elebuu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Having a similar problem, only there's no chair, and it's everyone in the house that's stuck in bed. I was able to hand in a quest item to Robin, but other than that, no one is interactive. Persists day after day, quitting and reloading the game doesn't help. Does anyone have a fix? I find threads online with this issue, but no replies.

Regal Alchemist likes this.